Meeting Willow

Dippers point of view

I hear muffled talking, then I felt water on my face.

"PFFF WHAT?!" I screamed, sitting up fast with water dripping on my face.

Well great job zee. Zizzy says.

Finally your awake. I took forever sleepy head! Zuzy says angrily.

"GILL LIGHTNING FIRE MABEL WHAT?!" I said quickly without stopping, traumatized.

"Hold your horses, Dipdot!" Mabel screeched out, then stopped.

Everyone makes a 0: face at Mabel.

How. Dare. You. Zuzy says chasing Mabel with zizzy's fencing sword.

HOLD ON ZUZY! Zizzy shouts, chasing zuzy.

"Hey Pony. Where were you? You came with us then you were gone." I said, looking at Pony weirdly.

Well. Gill said pony-o to me then threw me of the castle then I fell through a bunch of dimensions, then ended up at the outpost again.

"...excuse me what?" I baffled.

It's confusing i know. Zizzy thought I was delusional. Pony says watching zizzy chase zuzy around.

"IM SORRY OKAY?!" Mabel yelled happily. Ford banged the cabinet a ton, but no one listened to him.

Hold on. Pony says clicking a strange button.

Zuzy gets trapped in a box, pouting.

"HAHA NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS." Ford yelled, but it was muffled since he was in the cabinet.

Now we go and get Ford out of the cabinet. Pony says annoyed.

"Uh..I am so confused." I add.

You know how you defeated bill, that was easy. Now you have to defeat 5 more. Gill, bill, will, kill, and tad. Will wont kill you but the rest probably will.

I pass out on the grass.

Zuzy's point of view

I look at everything and think of how much my family ignored me.

I get sad and run in to a open door I didn't see before.

I start crying as I run through the many hallways in that door.

I look around and see a person she had an amber on her neck. She had brown hair and green eyes.

W-who are you? I say wiping my tears away.

I'm coralline. But you can call me coral.

I saw how your family tricked you to being there family so you can feel the pain of being ignored, and left out. Coral says.

That is true.. I say.

What will you give me? Why are you here? I ask.

I would like to give you the opportunity to be my assistant. Be whoever you want to be just make a deal with me and it will be set. Coral says.

I hold out my hand ready to make the deal

The deal was set.

I look and see zee looking at me, holding hands with Coral.

Zuzy..? Zee says starting to tear up.