The Fight

Bill

Wait wait. That's all we activated it. We can stop making it spread faster. It will just spread but not as fast. Gill says.

"I want it fasterrr!" Kill groaned.

I floated there, amused.

Will sighed in defeat, and looked at Gill.

You can go now if you want will. Gill says.

"I can't touch the ground. It's black..unless you want to reset me..you think I'm not good enough.." Will mumbled sadly.

NO no you can float you know! Sorry sorry I'm just- -I don't know. Gill says.

Will floated back, and sighed.

"Your all villains..why are you apologizing Gill?" Will asked.

Uh I uh.. never mind. Gill says, laughing nervously.

"Apologies are for the weak!" Bill yelled.

It's so like you! Gill says, pushing bill a little.

"Think-k about it! You two are the ones...who changed the most!.." Will explained. Tad agreed softly. Kill sighed and shrugged.

It's because of Bill! Gill shouts, covering her mouth.

Bill turned to Gill slowly.

"W-What?" Bill said softly. Everyone goes silent.

Gill would blush in embarrassment.

"Awkward!.." Kill spit out.

Bill crossed his arms.

"It was never my fault." Bill scoffs.

It was! Have you ever wondered why I am like this now?!  Gill shouts.

"Really?! You think your the only one who changed?! YOU CHANGED FOR THE BETTER, AND I CHANGED..FOR THE WORST!!!" Bill yelled darkly, turning red. Tad gulps. Will floats back. Kill grins in delight.

At least you never lived in guilt for 6 years! Gill shouts, turning red in her eyes like kill.

"GET OVER IT!" Bill yelled, teleporting in a empty room.

I can't! I just can't! Okay. No one ever helped me with anything. You were always adored, Bill. I never got a chance." Gill says

"Adored?! They made me do things I regret!" Bill snapped back.

"Guys..p-please.." Will pleaded.

I have a question. Did you like the old me better? Answer HONESTLY. Gill shouts.

"I DONT CARE OKAY?! I NEVER CARED FOR YOU!!!" Bill snapped loudly. Everyone gasped.

Hm. So that's what you want huh? Well I guess. I'll just- Gill says, turning at the door.

Gill starts floating away. Then she goes faster.

"Yeah run!" Bill shouts.

"No! Gill he didn't mean that! I read his mind!" Will shouted back.