Valentine's Day

No ones P.o.v

"Gill? GILL WAKE UP!!!!" Bill yell, frustrated.

The void gets closer to them. Bill grabs Gill bridal style, teleporting everyone away.

"What do we do?!" Dipper yelled, backing away. Dipper bumped into Will, and gaped.

They both laugh lightly, and they move away from each other awkwardly.

"How do we stop it?!" Ford yelled, trying to shoot the void.

"Wonder what's in there.." Stan thought, then shrugged because he didn't care.

Wha- Gill says, tiredly. Everyone turns to her.

"Uh..you okay?" Bill asked, looking down at the conscious Gill in his arms.

AHHH! Gill says, falling out of bill's arms.

Bill snickered, and laughed.

Oh it's just you, I thought you were Tad. Gill says, eating a dorito, with a dipping sauce.

Dipper blushed at Gill Dorito Dipping it. Will clenched his fists, and slapped it out of her hand. Will covered his mouth.

"O..O..Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!.." Will apologized.

My chip.. :( Gill says.

"S..Sorry." Will cried, looking down in sadness. Bill cringed at the sight.

It's fine. I was exaggerating. Gill says, eating a cool ranch Dorito, with dipping sauce.

Will blushed, and covered his face in shame. Dipper slapped it out of her hand. It fell to the floor dramatically.

"Opps.." Dipper said

:C Gill makes a face.

"What is wrong..with u-us lately?..." Will asked. Dipper shrugged and crossed his arms.

"Will is a saint. That's all I have to say." Bill called.

This is my last chip bag. Gill says, eating a grape chip with dipping sauce.

"EW NO DONT YOU PUSH IT!" Bill yelled, shoving the grape dipped chip in his mouth.

I'm not I just like CHIPS! Is there anything wrong with that!? Gill says, irritated.

"That symbolizes as us! Our demon forms look like chips! For some weird reason humans do that.." Bill murmured.

Oh but, can I just eat this then? Gill says, eating a star cookie and chip.

Bill smirked happily.

"Sure! I don't see any symbol in there! I love Stars." Bill perked up. Dipper face palms.

It kinda looks like a star from Mabel's head band, but if your okay with it then it good to eat then! Gill says, smiling happily.

"O-O" Mabel made a face.

"Okay maybe not." Dipper replied, doing the honors of slapping it away.

That's it! Let me starve then! Gill says, sitting angrily.

"Here." Bill said, giving her a heart cookie.

Yay! Gill says,turning pink, hugging bill.

"Uh.." Bill said awkwardly, twitching. Bill didn't know what a hug was. Everyone awwws anyway.

Uh..! Gill says, turning purple again, letting go of bill.

Bill dusts himself off, and scoffs. Nobody knew a smile grew on his face.