Pi-Mo And Molly

No One

"Molly..I had a nightmare of you." Pi-Mo explains, sitting on the grass next to Molly.

What is it about? Molly asks.

"Your crying..I asked if you were ok..then shadows grabbed me. I woke up just then." Pi-Mo explained.

Hm that's weird. Molly says, looking at how late it is.

"Molly, you've gave up on finding someone?" Pi-Mo asked.

Basically gave up on love for now. I can't be perfect for anyone. Molly says.

"You can't give up that easily. At least you found people. I've never found a single girl." Pi-Mo sighed.

I broke up three times it's not as bad as not getting anyone. That you know actually loves you. Molly says, sadly.

"I don't know what love is, and I intend to find out someday. I just wish That could be soon." Pi-Mo said.

Yeah. Molly says.

Pi-Mo looked at the night setting, smiling.

"I've never been out this late." Pi-Mo replied.

Yeah. Molly says.

"I'm sorry. I feel like there's something you haven't told me." Pi-Mo asked, leaning with a small smile.

What? Molly says.

"Never mind. Maybe I'm wrong." Pi-Mo called.

He turned to you.

"I play the guitar by the way. I guess I forgot to tell you that." Pi-Mo replied, playing with the stress ball.

I play too. Want to see me play? Molly says.

"Duet?" Pi-Mo asked, snapping two guitars.

Sure. Molly says.

Molly and Pi-Mo start playing.

Credit to the song, "Beautiful Life"

I was lost. But, you found me. Molly starts.

Pi-Mo was shocked at her singing, and continued strumming.

Hiding in the shadows from my destiny. And you saw things no one else could see. You saved me when I was my worst enemy.
It feels so good to be alive. Just you and me tonight. Don't wake me up from this high. I heard your heart call mine. And all the stars aligned . Don't wake me but from this high. What a beautiful Life. Molly sang, stopping.

Pi-Mo stared in awe.

Molly smiles.

"Your a..really great singer.." Pi-Mo said softly, close to Molly's face.

Yeah, well I have to go. Molly says.

Pi-Mo scooted away, looking down and nodding.

Well good night. Molly says, going on the roof.

"Night." Pi-Mo replied, teleporting away.

Pi-Mo went back to asleep.

Pi-Mo appeared in the same spot as his last nightmare.

"Wait.." Pi-Mo started.

He heard the same laughing.