Meeting Genji, DRS, Sparrow

In The Woods

"Hey! Are you ready to go see my horrible family?" Henry asked, smiling.

Not at all.. Issac hissed.

"Well- you know all of them so.. shouldn't be too hard I guess." Henry pouts.

Right, Philip wanted to kill me. And what else? Ooh, I can list literally anything and every moment he's killed someone. Issac says, smiling.

"That's just..who he is. It'll be fine, but I have one rule for you and you can't go against it." Henry says seriously.

Okay, what is it? Issac says.

"DONT talk to the person in the closed room. No matter what." Henry states.

Okay. He says.

Henry opened the house door, smiling.

"Hey oofs!" Henry called.

"That's not nice.." Xavier comments, eating cereal with a fork.

Philip scowled at Issac while making toast.

Issac smiled at him the whole time.

"Sit down I'll make you some food." Henry said.

Philip suspiciously grabbed the toast and went into the hall.

Issac turned into a tiny mouse and snuck into Philip's hair.

Philip opened a tiny door and slid the food in.

"There. Stop complaining." Philip hissed, walking back to the kitchen.

Isaac went through the tiny door.

The blond person was sitting on the floor in the dark, munching the toast.

He had a star clip in his hair and a fluffy black jacket on.

He finished up and looked at the plate before sliding it through the mini door.

Isaac changed to his human form again, standing in front of the person.

"AHH!" He shrieked, grabbing a lamp and throwing it at him.

Isaac muted him.

I'm sorry for the late notice. I was told to find someone like you. Isaac says, smiling.

He grabbed a book as a weapon and scooted away.

I'm Isaac, and I will help escort you. Isaac says, bowing.

He thought "This is too good to be true..he's lying. They always lie."

I will not read your thoughts any farther than now. If it means hurting a friend, I will get you out. Isaac says.

He heard Philip coming back and closed the mini door.

He cleaned the room up and tried to get Issac to leave.

Issac turned into a mouse and hid in person's hair.

It was as floof as floof could be.