Be careful with what you wish for...

She wasn't particularly excellent, nor was she particularly bad to get noticed. She was normal, like almost everyone out there. There was nothing special about her.

But that doesn't mean that she can't create anything special.

For every fandom that she enters, she spins stories in her head. And sometimes, when her motivation allowed, these ideas found their way onto the internet. But it was also difficult to hang on to a fandom for long. Sure, she would come back to it, but a fandom rarely lasted more than a week. There were only a handful that managed to last a month or more - Naruto, One Piece, Marvel and, most recently, Undertale. And oh how much she missed Undertale. This old love of hers grabbed her again and for the first time she really enjoyed it on both sides, on the writing side and the drawing side.

It had become a new obsession.

Like every fangirl, at one point she had thought about what it would be like to see all of her comfort characters and favorites for real. She knew that her stay there would be very short-lived, given her preferences. But this couldn't stop them.

So she let others experience the adventures she would have liked to have had with these monsters. But she wasn't really jealous of her characters. She loved seeing the interactions between her characters and those of other creators. Because in the end there was a little bit of her in these characters. So somehow she was part of these adventures after all.

All of this only increased the urge to be able to tell these characters what they were thinking. Really, the chances were very high that she would die before she could even say anything. However, this was a risk she was aware of and wanted to take in spite of everything. And should she die? Then it was just like that.

Her soul unconsciously screamed for worlds and monsters she loved. Loud enough for someone to hear. If that person desires adventure so badly, who would Chaos be to refuse it?