Chapter 6: I guess the wolf's outta the bag

Authors note: Hello!!! I realise that it's been an incredibly long time since I updated so I apologise for making everyone wait so long. This chapter might not be as long as you all wanted but I'm pretty proud of it and I hope you enjoy anyways :)  Also thank you for being patient with me. Anyway enough of me rambling on, If you do enjoy this story then please vote or leave a comment down below :-) 

~

'You almost don't seem surprised' said Jake, his dark eyes watching her digest all the information. 'It's strange.. because I feel like I've always known.. In a way' Y/n replied. 

Jake hugged her suddenly, for a small second she was shocked at the sudden contact but then she relaxed and cuddled into his chest. 

'Jake, what now?' Y/n asked, unsure of what will become of their lives now. 

'I'll take you to Emily's' replied Jake with a smirk. 

Y/n knew exactly what he had in mind.

~

Once Jacob was in wolf form he took Y/n on his back and ran as fast as he could through the forest to Emily's house. The wind flowed through Y/n's hair, it was such a refreshing feeling. It made her feel alive again. Happy. She smiled, she could definitely get used to this. 

Since the sun had set hours ago, the moonlight guided them through the endless amount of trees. She wished this feeling could last forever, but soon enough they had made it to a cozy house in the middle of the forest. 

She slowly climbed off Jacob's back while Jake went to transition back to his human self. It was quiet but Y/n could hear voices inside this little home. Then all of a sudden a beautiful woman came outside and smiled at Y/n with a welcoming smile. 

'You must be Y/n' said the woman. 

'Yes..' replied Y/n. 

'I'm Emily, It's so lovely to finally meet you' said Emily. 

'It's nice to meet you too' replied Y/n, with a smile. 'Hey Em' said Jake, who was now dressed in shorts and standing protectively beside Y/n. 

~

'Here they are!' cried Embrey. 'The lovers reunited at last' replied Quill.  'The modern day version of Romeo and Juliet' called Jared. 

'Alright you can all shut up now' replied Jacob, smiling but still a little annoyed. Y/n was laughing, feeling like she fit in well already. 

'It's nice to meet you all' said Y/n, while smiling. 

'So are you two officially together now?' asked Paul, smirking. 

Y/n went into shock while Jacob became embarrassed. 

'Oh sorry, did I speak too soon?' questioned Paul, his smirk growing wider. 

'That's enough Paul' cried Sam, in a loud voice that made everyone turn towards him. 

Paul silenced immediately. 'Please help yourself to some food' said Sam, in a softer tone towards Y/n. 'Thank you' replied Y/n. 

'You don't have to tell me twice..' smirked Jacob. Everyone dug in, eating as much as they wanted but even though Emily had made so much food. It didn't seem to be enough for all the hungry werewolves. 

Y/n was finishing her food when one of guys came up to her, wanting to make conversation. She though he was sweet and a bit quieter than the others. 

'Hi I'm Seth, how are you?' asked Seth, sweetly. 

'Hi it's nice to meet you, I'm doing well thank you! Are you okay?' Y/n asked. 

'I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you finding the secret?' asked Seth.