Chapter 2: Jacob Black

Authors note: I hope you enjoy this chapter! In this chapter you get to know Jacob and start to get friendly with him.. Well you'll have to find out ;)

~

Saturday. The sun shone through my curtains this morning and I awoke with a smile on my face knowing that I didn't have school, so I could lie in. When I awoke after another hour's rest I felt a strange presence outside my window. 

As I opened the curtains I found nothing unordinary outside the front of my house. Sighing I went into the bathroom to get ready for the day. While I was taking a shower I decided to take a drive to La Push beach, which wasn't far from here.

After making myself a coffee and getting my favourite pastry from the cupboard, I made my way towards my car. I turned on my satnav and reversed out of the drive. 

20 minutes later I made it to the beach and I pulled into an empty parking space. It was only 10am so there was barely anyone here.

I got out of my car and walked onto the sand. It was so peaceful here. The waves gently crashed against the sand, making a nice atmosphere. I decided to walk along the beach for a while, if anything it was to get my mind of being constantly alone. 

I walked until my feet were starting to hurt, the sun rose until it was directly above me and I hadn't even noticed that 2 hours had passed already. I made my way back to my car and that's when tears came spilling out of my eyes, they were unstoppable. 

I sat down on the sand and cried for what seemed like a very long time until I noticed a group of people who were all shirtless and were walking towards me. 

I heard them talking across the beach. It was as if I had super senses or something. 

'Let me go and talk to her' said Jacob. 

Sam huffed. 'You think she could be one of us?' asked Sam. 

'There's only one way to find out' said Seth making his way towards her. 

Jacob growled. 'Back off' said Jacob. 

'Okay, alright.. You can go and talk to her' said Seth. 

Jacob turned around to see her face looking out towards the sea, his features instantly relaxed. 

'Wow you really like her don't you?' Paul asked, his voice almost mocking. 

Jacob growled and almost hit him but Seth grabbed him. 

'Jake no one will touch her okay?' said Seth, trying to reassure him. 

He huffed and turned around but turned back to see everyone watching. 

'Maybe give me a little privacy?' asked Jake. Sam nodded and walked into the forest with everyone following behind him. 

Jake took a deep breath while going towards her, he was nervous but excited in a way.. Although he'd never admit that. 

Coming back to reality I realised I could hear every word they said very clearly, it shocked me. Something was definitely going on with me but I had no idea what it was. The stranger I now know of as Jacob was walking towards me, his hands in his pockets. 

He seemed nervous with every step he took. He was quite tall but the perfect height, his skin was tan, so beautiful in every way. His hair was black and so was the tattoo that was on his right shoulder. I suddenly felt a strange feeling to go up to him and be in his arms but I stayed still and waited until he was in front of me. 

'Hey, I'm Jacob' said Jacob while smiling. 

I almost said I know. But I decided not to sound creepy.