Chapter 8: Wishing this could last forever

Authors note: I'm back!!!!! I'm super excited to start this chapter :)  Please Enjoy, comment & vote! Lots of love <3

~

Rosalie's pale skin reflected of the gorgeous windows. Her mouth turned into a frown and the anger inside of her practically glowed from her silhouette. 

'Come'on babe, You've gotta be happy for them now. Jasper's finally settled' said Emmett.

'How could you be happy Emmett? Another human! .... It's just insanity' cried Rosalie.

Emmett stroked her arm softly, trying his best to comfort her. 'It'll be okay... how about we make a trip or something? I know for a fact that you miss Paris' said Emmett, while smirking. 

Rosalie's face lifted and she couldn't help but smile at Emmett's face. 'Fine' chimed Rose. 

Emmett grinned happily and quickly started making the arrangements. 

'Do you think he'll tell her?' asked Esme. Sat on the leather chair in the lounge area.

'Yes. He loves her. I just hope she takes it well' said Carlise.

'Alice said that she took Jacob's secret well. So all should be fine..' chimed Esme.

Carlise held her hands lovingly. 'It will be fine, my love' said Carlise. 

'I love you Carlise' cried Esme. Carlise smiled and kissed her gently. 

'Oh Esme, I have loved you every moment and I shall continue to love you forever' said Carlise, while holding her close. 

~

'I can't get over how nice your room is!' Y/n said, excitedly. 

Jasper smirked and slowly bit his lip. 'I'm glad you like it ma'am' whispered Jasper.

Y/n felt her heart skip a beat and suddenly the intense passion had returned in her chest. She turned around slowly and Jasper came up close to her. Their noses were almost touching. Y/n could hardly breathe anymore. 

Jasper gently stroked the side of her face. 'Jas..'- 'Shhhh' whispered Jasper. 

They stayed still for what seemed like hours, Jasper ever so slowly began kissing her cheek and other parts of her face. Y/n struggled to keep still as she felt herself loosing control. 

Gently he kissed her neck, Y/n's breathing hitched and suddenly Jasper pulled away. But not to far and they were still holding each other. 'Wow, you really know how to make a girl feel special huh?' asked Y/n, a little breathless. Jasper smiled.

'I know there's not been a lot of time. I know I've been distant and strange towards you. For that I'm sorry. But I can no longer deny my feelings for you' said Jasper, his golden eyes glowing.           Y/n tried to control her breathing and she started smiling.

'All I ever wanted was to be good for you. To be.. human for you' breathed Jasper. Carefully Jasper, looked at her reaction. To his surprise there was no fear in her eyes, just love and trust. 

'You've probably guessed it by now but I'm not human..' said Jasper, trying to get his words out. Y/n put her hand on his cheek and gave him a reassuring smile. 'I know' Y/n said, unafraid.

'And you're still not afraid? Have you any idea of how many people I've killed!!' cried Jasper.

Y/n didn't halter from where she stood but felt a bit of anxiety by the tone of his voice. 

'I think you know, what I am' said Jasper, his eyes's almost becoming darker.

Y/n nodded. 'You're a vampire'.