Chapter 11

Cole held Zane close. He was pondering on Zanes episode he had. Did they actually replace his mother? I mean he'd heard his mother was a ninja and saved countless lives and fought in the serpentine wars. He could barely remember her face. He recalled the last memory he had of his mom, she left in a rush but gave him a kiss on his forehead and squished his cheeks.
"I'll be right back, Coleton. When we come back we can make our special ramen." She said to him and then left.
Cole remembered waiting by the door for hours. Hours turned to days. Days turned to weeks. Before finally someone came to the door.
His heart ached remembering the words said and his fathers sobs.
They never told anyone till weeks after her death. Cole told himself maybe it's because they couldn't recognize her body? But thinking about it that wasn't true. She had teammates they must've known... did they not care...?

Cole was snapped out of his thoughts as icy lips kissed the tip of his nose. "Cole? Are you alright?" Zane asked with an almost purr.

"Y-yeah. Um.. I.. I'll be right back." Cole said and out the frowning Zane down and left in a hurry.
"Where can I...." Cole trailed off. "Master Wu.. his office!" He hurried and looked around. Through every book and looked through the drawers. "There must be files or something!" He groaned.
———-

Heyo! Imma slowly update a small part a day maybe two a day just so you guys at least get something cause it's been a while. I need to catch up ninjago and roleplay it lol.
I haven't roleplayed ninjago in a while so I've lacked fanfic writing and ideas because that's how each of the books were born! Letting people know I do roleplay and take ideas of DMs