how could you

*Kai*

I jumped up in excitement I did it! I hit Zane. I sighed thinking everything would be okay byt problem was I jinxed it..... Zane was knocked out and I could see the stone warriors charging toward my teammates..... Dang it.

The General of the army shouted his commands then his gaze dropped on the white ninja who was helpless and knocked out on the ground. He pointed his sword toward Zane and shouted something.

"NO!" I screamed stumbling and climbing off the roof top trying to reach Zane in time.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Cole yelled.

I could feel the earth tremble underneath my feet.

"Cole! Stop! You're going to hurt the people! Or the others!" I yelled grabbing Cole by the shoulders.

Screams could be heard who's they were it was unknown.

I couldn't calm Cole down! He pushed me put of the way trying to save Zane. But.... They grabbed Zane and took him away....

*Jay*

I saw the stone Army and hissed. "Aw man I hate these guys th-" before I could finish the earth began to tremble. I looked at my boyfriend who had wide eyes.

"LOOK OUT!" Lloyd screeched knocking me out of the way hard into the ground as a metal beam fell in the spot I was standing.

I couldn't see Lloyd! "Nononononono!" I panicked while tears streamed down my face.

Lloyd screamed he was pinned under the beam.

"Lloyd! It's going to be okay! I promise!" I said trying to stay calm as a cradled my boyfriends head in my lap. Stroking his golden hair I screamed for help.

I had a bad Anxiety problem.... Really bad. Lloyd.... My Lloyd is hurt! I don't know what to do!

"HELP! PLEASE!" I begged screamed for somebody, just anybody to come and save my Love.... It should have been me....

*Kai*

"COLE SNAP OUT OF IT!" I screamed slapping Cole as hard as a could on his cheek leaving a purple\red mark.

Cole blinked and looked at me with a glare.

"Cole look at what you have done!!" I gestured to destroyed buildings and crumbled roads.

Jay was screaming.

"Oh.... Oh no!" I ran off toward the screaming finding Lloyd pinned to the ground by a beam.

Cole followed and gasped. "L-Lloyd... I-I'm s-so sorry!" Cole said.

"HOW COULD YOU!" Jay screamed glaring at Cole. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

( Hey sorry for short chapters this is my first fanfic. I'm going to update each day maybe twice or more.... It all depends. ANYWAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Leave comments, suggestions, and ideas! Sorry if the story is bad -3- I don't have a lot of confidence.)