Torn between

*Zane*

My Screams of pain quieted as I trembled in pain still hanging by the chains above my head.

The overlord looked at me with cruel eyes with an evil smirk. "What's wrong Zane?" He sneered my name.

"E-Everything.... you  Monster." Was all I said my voice barely a whisper.

The overlord slammed his fist against his thrown. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

The Chains tightened. Yanking me up with a painful jerk.

"EVERYTHING! I messed up on everything.... Screwed up on my life, my team, and my Love... I was afraid of losing them all. I would be by myself they would die of old age. Cole deserves better. So.. So I shut him out! I deserve this! I hurt the one I love!" I sobbed.

"You're a mistake Zane... No one will ever love you. You are the REAL Monster. How do you think Cole feels! What is the purpose of your existence!" The Overlords words struck me like a knife and only made me sob more.

"Tell me.... What is your greatest fear?" He asked grabbing my chin and looking me in the eyes.

"I-I-I Don't know!" I cried.

"TELL ME!" The Overlord screamed tightening his grip which made me scream.

"LOSING MY FAMILY! LOSING COLE!"

The Overlords hateful smile reappeared as he snapped his fingers everything went Dark and cold.

The ninja were around me there heads down.

"Guy's!" I felt Happiness well up inside of me.

"Why....?" Lloyd said looking up at me with a bloody face his eyes were lifeless.

"N-No!" I yelled trying to escape these bloody chains my happiness suddenly disappeared and was replaced with Fear.

"I loved you...." Cole spoke he too had a bloody face his eyes lifeless.

I screamed bloody murder. This was horrid, terrifying,and wicked.

Everyone's face was bloody and eyes were lifeless.

Ropes appeared around their neck the body's turning and swinging ever so slightly.

"I'M SO SORRY! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!" I sobbed.

"I'm worthless..." I whispered as I stopped struggling.

"You deserve Pain and Misery...." Kai said.

"YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" All my teammates said.

"I-I-I.... I deserve to die...." I had given up it wasn't worth it my friend's and family hate me.

The hallucinating stopped. My teammates dead bodies disappeared.

The Overlord smiled. "Now.... Zane how do you feel?"

"I... I am at your command. No one wants me... I deserve to die.."

"Perfect.... Everything's going to plan." The Overlord said before everything went black.