Finally

*Cole*

As I lay Zane down on Jay's workbench I begin to have doubts. "Jay are you sure you can fix him! What if he's not the same? What if he can't speak or walk or worse COOK!"

Jay rolled his eyes. "Stop worrying you and your stomach. Pfft drama Queen." he muttered the last part probably sick of my worrying I'd let it slide for now.

I frowned slightly. "Hurry up sparkplug!" I said noticing the frustration clear in my voice.

Jay yelped."HEY BOULDER BRAIN MY TABLE!"

I gazed down at the metal table that I had gripped onto was dented and crumbled a bit my handprints engraved into it. "Oops. Sorry sparkplug..."

Jay whined going back to work imating me in a whiny and annoying voice. Heh that isnt new. He's always annoying.

I listened to clicks and whirls along with Jay's heavy annoying breathing as he fixed Zane. Everything went silent as we held our breath.

Then the familiar hum of Zane's mechanical works starting up overcame the heavy silence.

We sighed in relief as I watched Zane's beautiful icy idea begin to form like dancing snowflakes on a beautiful cold winters morning...

"Zane.... I whispered noticing the tears spill from his eyes as sobs began to escape those pale soft lips.

Zane suddenly fell to the ground like his world crumbling around him.

*Zane*

Everything was dark the voices blurred out. I began to have a breakdown sobbed and screamed wanting to escape this torture as my mechanical heart ached ever so badly like blades piercing into my skin. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed to no one in peculiar trembling and unaware of who I was with or where I was.

Gentle and loving hands grabbed me holding me close to a familiar warm body. "Cole...." I sobbed out, opening my eyes and staring into his earthy green eyes.

"Zane! Are you alright!?" Cole said I could sense the concern and worry in his husky beautiful voice.

I felt the blush as it crept onto my pale cheeks tinting them pink. "Cole...." I repeated my voice barely a whisper.

"Yes Zane?" cole asked tilting his head a bit in confusion.

I leaned closer my icy breath bounced off his golden delicious looking skin.

"W-What?" Cole stammered. "Za-" before he could finish his sentence I locked lips with him put my hand behind his head just enchanted by the flavor of his lips. I wanted more.

Cole had stiffened really just surprised this was happening. He then melted into the kiss kissing back and opening his mouth slightly.

I didn't hesitate quickly exploring his mouth that tasted of chocolate. To be honest I was so confused on why I was doing this but maybe it's because I needed this... I felt like this was right because most of my memories were blurry. I was in pain. Cole was taking away that pain. But.... Something like a little flame told me to stop it began to grow slowly the voices into head getting louder.

sᴛᴏᴘ ɪᴛ ᴢᴀɴᴇ..... ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.... ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴇғᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs... ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴏʀᴅ... ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ... ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛ. ᴀ ᴜsᴇʟᴇss ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴊᴜɴᴋ. ᴀ sᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ... ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ... ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ... ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ.

I pulled away the voice blocking out everything I trembled to the ground feeling the urge to seek revenge on Cole... Jay... On everyone.. Little did I know the overlords plan was slowly and finally falling into place.