"Sorry doesn't Fix anything!"

*Overlord*

For once my Army did good today. They brought me the ice ninja. The one who destroyed my plans. But no problem, with some help I gained a physical body.... That's not all that happened...

I smiled darkly with an evil chuckle. "Poor ninja all lost and alone. He has no one really!" I said snapping my fingers one of my minions stepped forward. "I think it's time for decorating!"

The stone warrior nodded and as if reading my mind he grabbed the chronosteel chains.

I smiled and sat down in my throne. "A little bit to the left!" I said gesturing to the left as my Warrior hung up the Chains and then the chained up the ninja.

I heard Zane groan. He was waking up. Perfect....

*Cole*

I froze... What had I done!?! I deserved to be yelled at by Jay. He hated me with every fiber of his being. Using my strength I removed the beam tossing it to the side. It seemed the Stone army retreated when taking Zane... Anger bubbled up inside me but I had to ignore it.

Lloyd groaned his wrist was broken.

"Lloyd I'm so sorry!" I begged for forgiveness.

Jay glared at me with the wrath of a thousand suns. "Sorry doesn't fix Anything!" He hissed.

"Babe.... Stop it... It was an accident." Lloyd said through groans and he kissed Jays hand.

"Lloyd I love you so much." Jay whispered kissing Lloyds pale lips.

I gazed at the two lovers
And my heart ached. I wished so dearly to have a relationship like that with Zane.... But Zane was gone. I had to get him back even if he hated me.

*Zane*

I awoke with a groan my head hurt but when I went to touch it I couldn't move my arms.

"W....what?" I looked around with Wide eyes. Where am I!?!

A figure in a hooded cloak chuckled darkly. "Welcome... Ice ninja. Did you miss me?"

"O-Overlord! B-but h-how!?!" I stammered I couldn't believe my eyes. The overlord had a body of flesh and bone. His nails were pitch black and his skin had a hint of light grey. I could barely make out his face dew to the cloak. I could only see that evil, hateful, wicked smile.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled which wouldn't do anything what so ever but it was worth a try.

"Hmm.... Let me think about it. No!" The overlord laughed. "I can't believe these idiots captured the one who foiled my plans!" He stood up. "So what am I going to do with you Zane?"

I clenched my teeth my eyes sharp like daggers. "Nothing you motherf-"
Before I could finish my sentence the overlords put a hand over my mouth.

"Shhh.... You wouldn't speak that way in front of a child." The Overlord said with a glare.

"A child!?!" My voice was muffled.

"I know you're there.... Come here..." The overlord said removing his hand from my mouth.

A little boy maybe a one year old I couldn't tell what age he was walked\stumbled over to the Overlord. He had hlowing purple eyes and Pale skin. His hair was dark almost black but I could tell it had a tad bit of red.

"What!?! How could such a horrifying monster like you have a child!" I yelled my glare deepening.

My yell must have startled the child because he began to sob.

The Overlord snarled at me and held the child close within his cloak. He uttered one simple word. "Up!"

I was about to say something before I felt my arms being yanked up and I screamed in pain it felt as if I was being teared from limb and limb.

The Overlord had me strung up like a punching bag. I screamed again everything hurt.

The Overlord kissed the boy's forehead and handed the sniffling child to a women with purple hair and purple eyes. It seemed to be his mother but I didn't care.

"IT HURTS!" I screamed again.

"Not as much as this..." The Overlord growled ripping my metal that looked like skin off.

I screamed in agony alerts and alarms clouded my vision as the blue blood that was vital to me ran down my legs.

I was slowly being ripped apart.....

*Jay*

I took deep breaths calming down as a ambulance came to help my Lloyd.

I was to meet Lloyd at the hospital and Nya was comforting me by rubbing my back and telling me it would be alright. There wasn't a lot of damage so Lloyd would be fine.

I looked over at Cole who was devastated.

I sighed and walked up to him. "I'm sorry Cole I shouldn't have said that. It was an accident..."

I put a hand on his shoulder and waited for a response but got nothing in return.

"Cole?" I shook him.

"Are you alright???"

Still no response.

"COLE!!!"

it was like that man was frozen from Zanes Ice.

I hand in idea and smirked filled with energy, which wasn't new because well I'm the master of Lightning.

"I've always wanted to do this!" I giggled holding up my hand.

Nya pulled her attention away from Kai who was on the phone with Miranda and she looked at me. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Something I have always wanted to do!" I laughed and slapped Cole as hard as I could. That seemed to snap Cole out of his frozen state.

"W-what???" Cole held his cheek and looked up at me. He surprisingly wasn't pissed or he just didn't look pissed.

"Um.... YOU HAD A BUG ON YOU!" I said making up an excuse.

"Wow... Good one Jay. Soooo believable." Nya said sarcastically.

"I know right!" I said with a grin.

Nya facepalms herself and shook her head with a sigh.

Cole stared into the distance.

"COLE DON'T FREEZE UP AGAIN!"

Coles gaze drifted upon me. "We need to find Zane..."