Why?

*Overlord*

The ninja have been searching For their friend non-stop it's been a week and I think my methods are working perfectly. What methods? Well I'll tell you. I have made Zane see his worst fears, caused him great pain, altered his memories along with torturing him and testing on him. I think I am ready... My weapon is finished after all revenge is best served Cold.

I had my Warriors hang Zane up in a empty warehouse. To make is suspicious I had my Warriors pretend to be loading things of great value inside. I know this will work. It has to....

*Nya*

To be honest I was giving up all home on Zane till the Alarm went off. "Guy's! Stone Warriors have been spotted Near The museum heading straight.... Toward A Warehouse! Hurry and Go!"

I rushed into my room and Changed into My Gi. After I noticed everyone else was ready and Cole had already summoned his dragon.

"WE HAVE TO HURRY! THIS IS THE FIRST SIGHTING IN A WEEK!" Cole yelled.

Everyone nodded and with concentration they summoned their dragons.

It felt nice to have the cool breeze against my skin and in my hair. I noticed Lloyd was riding with Jay dew to his broken wrist and I smiled they looked so happy together.

I know Cole is worried Sick about Zane. It hurts me to see him like this.

Something is telling me this mission is too easy...

(Sorry for short chapter I'm very stress barely any sleep I promise to write more)