Zane?

*Cole*

I gave out the orders I knew if we charged in we would be surrounded. We needed to be stealthy Quick in and out. Just to figure out where Zane was.

"We can not be seen. No one gets hurt and No one gets kidnapped.Lloyd be on the lookout, Kai and Nya go around the Back While Jay and I take the roof."

They nodded as each of us split up to our assigned areas.

"Do you think we'll find Zane?" Jay asked in a whisper.

"I'm positive we will find him." I responded I wouldn't give up on Zane.

Jay slowly opened the Roofs Window. "Thus must be where the Overlord keeps his valuables..." Jay whispered.

Jay lowered a rope and I began climbing down.

Thus was probably the quietest Jay has ever been and Thank goodness because he's freaking annoying.

Jay's electric blue eyes scanned the area.. "Wait a second.. Cole look!" Jay let go of the road and I felt myself falling.

With a thud I landed on the treasures. "Oof!"

Jay covered his mouth with his hand. "Oops! Sorry!"

"Ow..." I groaned rubbing the back of my head. Standing up with a stretch I looked up at Jay. "What was so important that you had to drop me!?!"

"IT'S ZANE!" Jay said eyes wide full of horror he was pointing to a metal human torn and broken strung up like a punching bag.

"Z-Zane!" I gasped. "What has he done to you!?!"

Zane didn't respond his glowing blue eyes now a dull grey.

Jay appeared next to me and I screamed in surprise. "Ah-" Jay covered my mouth.

"Shut up!" Jay whisper yelled. "Do you want to alert the stone warrior's!?!?"

I shook my head prying his hand off my mouth.

"He's not dead. He's powered off." Jay responded before I could ask.

With a Sigh of relief I looked at Jay. "Hey Spark plug. Watch the Entrance I'll get him down."

Jay rolled his eyes and nodded with a frown his hands sparking with blue lightning.

With my strength I tugged at the chains clenching my teeth as I broke the cuffs with my bare hands.

Zane was still shut down and I held him close. "I'm so sorry... I should have saved you snowflake." I whispered into his matted dirty platinum hair. "I love you so dearly.. You mean the world to me."

"THEY'RE COMING!" Jay said with a hiss as the sound of stone footsteps echoed in the warehouse.

"Air jitzu Now!" I hissed.

"It's not called that!" Jay whined

"Jay we don't have time for this!" I said with a glare before doing air jitzu out the window with Zane in my arms. Luckily Zane was small and fragile so he was light and I carried him with ease.

The warriors were freaking out swords and all kinds of weapons being thrown.

Kai screamed. "COLE! JAY! HURRY AND GET OUT OF THERE!"

Nya looked shocked. "Zane?"

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!" I yelled summoning Ricky and flying high out of reach from the pointy dangerous weapons.

I made sure everyone was here before we set off back to the monastery in silence.

Nya spoke. "Did anyone else notice... This mission was too easy?"

Lloyd then spoke. "Yes!"

Kai nodded in agreement.

"Hey! That's because we followed the plan and now we have Zane back!" I snapped.

Jay finally spoke. "But Cole. It's like they wanted us to Find Zane and take him..."

"No! It was just good luck!" I denied I didn't want to think like thAt we have Zane and now he is safe.

"Stubborn as always..." Someone muttered I couldn't tell who.