Consequences

A/N: I hope you all have a good day!! I feel like my paragraphs are so long, but oh well! If you like this or have any tips, please let me know thanks!xx
—————————————————————————
LOUIS POV:
I woke up the next morning due to my mom screaming for me that I was late for school. Shit! I thought, as I ran around my room and threw random clothes on my body.

I ran out of the house, got in my car, and drove dangerously too fast towards the school. I parked my car and sprinted towards the building. Being in shape really helped me out in some situations I thought to myself. I was running down the hallway and turned the corner when I hit into something really hard, or should I say someone, and fell to the ground.

"Fuck," I whispered out in pain. It felt like I broke my nose. "Are you okay?" I heard someone say in a panicked voice. I looked up to see that it was Harry that I ran into. I swear I could never catch a break with this guy. "Yeah," I muffled out while trying to stand up. When I was on my feet I felt something on my face. "Oh my god, you're bleeding," I heard him say. He grabbed my hand and started to walk me towards the nurses room. I had the same warm tingly feeling from yesterday and it freaked me the fuck out, so I ripped my hand out from his. "I'm fine I don't need your fucking help Styles," I said harshly. For a moment I saw a flash of something in his eyes, was it hurt? No, why would he care about what I said. He just looked at me with a cold face and said "fine" and left. So, I continued walking to the nurses office and ended up getting a slip so I wasn't late to school anyway.

The school day was going by fine until lunch came. I sat down at my table with Liam, Zayn, Stan, and some of the other guys on the team, when I noticed something. Across the cafeteria was Harry, he was sitting with some girls he probably slept with and other jocks. The thing was, he was glaring at me and he looked pissed. Was he really that pissed off still? I yelled at him like four hours ago. I just shook my head and continued to talk with my friends. When we all went up to throw away our food, however, was when shit went down.

I was just minding my own business talking to Zayn when I felt something trip me. I looked over to see Harry and his table laughing slightly at me. Fuck him.

I walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. I pulled him outside of the cafeteria, down the hallway, and into a janitors closet. "What the fuck is wrong with you," I whisper screamed. "Nothing," he said smirking. I was so pissed off I grabbed him again and pushed him up against the wall. Our faces were inches apart and I could feel his breath on my lips. "What are you gonna do," he whispered, but the energy shifted around us to something I couldn't describe, it made me so uncomfortable that I let go of him and hurried out of the closet.

I tried to go on with my day like nothing happened, but I just couldn't. I was so pissed still. I was pissed because I knew I would have to see his face at practice and I just wanted one day where I could play football in peace. Eventually my last classes bell rung and I walked out to head towards the locker room. 'Maybe if I ignore him, practice will go well," I thought to myself as I walked into the locker room.

Again, I was the first one in there, so I took my time changing and putting on my gear. As I was finishing up I heard the rest of the team start come in so I left, I didn't want to see Harry right now. I walked onto the pitch and gave my coach a smile. "Hey coach," I said, but he didn't say anything back. "Coach?" I asked again. He looked up at me with a look on his face I couldn't decipher. "Louis listen, I know the season just started, but I'm already fed up. If you and Harry start anything at practice, and I mean anything! I will lock both of you my office for the rest of the night until you two make up."

I just stared at him stunned. I swallowed hard and nodded. He gave me a nod back and walked away. I felt like I was going to vomit. There was no way in hell I was going to stay in a locked room with Harry. I knew that I had to grow up and not start anything once practice started or I was fucked.

The boys walked out of the locker room and once I made eye contact with me he smirked. I sighed and walked over to him to tell him what coach told me. I didn't even get the chance to speak before he spoke "what do you want pussy." "Who the fuck are you calling a pussy," I said getting annoyed. "You, you're a fucking pussy and shouldn't even be on this team," he yelled. That's it. I punched him. He held onto his face in pain and then literally attacked me. He threw me onto the pitch and sat on top of me so I couldn't move. He started throwing so many punches at me, I lost count. Liam ripped him off of me and started screaming at him. I went to walk away until I heard my coach scream. "Tomlinson! Styles! Get your fucking asses over here! Now!" I knew we were fucked so I walked over to him with my head towards the ground.

"Louis we just had the conversation, "he said."I know I'm sorry," I replied. "It doesn't matter how fucking sorry you are, you knew the consequences." I nodded my head and he rolled his eyes. He grabbed Harry and I by the collars and took us to the locker room.

"I am locking both of you in my office until you two can get along. I don't care how long it takes, I will bring you guys food and blankets if you need to stay the night," he said in a serious tone. I gulped and looked over to Harry who seemed to do the same thing.

Next thing I knew I was in the office with Harry and the door was locked. Coach went back out for practice, so we seriously were locked in here. Maybe if we got along by the time practice ended we could go home. I hoped so.

———————————————————————————
A/N: oooo what do you thinks gonna happen when they're all alone???🤪