"Im not gay"

Louis' POV:

Two weeks had passed and I was still acting out my plan. Seduce Harry. I made sure to always look good for school, aka I wore pants to show off my ass. And I also continued to strip and get dressed seductively when he was around. I even made sure to "stretch" right in front of him at practice, just to drive him more mad. I wasn't sure why I did this, because I wasn't sure that he was gay, but I went for it. I knew my plan had worked when we got into the locker room after practice on Thursday.

I strutted into the locker room (walking in front of Harry) after a practice full of me "stretching." I smirked to myself as I got my my locker and began to strip out of my sweaty clothes. A few of us were held back after practice because coach wanted to talk about our lineup, so most of the guys already went home. Bingo. Alone time with Harry.

I walked into the showered and began to wash myself, however, I was washing myself very slowly to show off my body in case Harry was watching. After a few minutes, I walked back to my locker and saw that everyone was gone except for Harry. He was throwing his shirt over his head when he saw me standing there. I pretended not to notice him watching as I dropped my towel on the floor and began to get dressed very slowly. I knew he was watching me for sure because I could hear him breathing. I smiled to myself as I finished getting dressed.

"Louis," I heard him say. I turned my head to face him. "Wha-" I tried to respond, but I couldn't because he was kissing me. HE WAS KISSING ME!? I was so shocked I didn't kiss back for a seconds, and when I tried to, he pulled away. His eyes were filled with tears. "I'm so sorry," he whispered to me before sprinting out of the locker room. I was stunned, what the fuck just happened. It took me a few seconds to collect myself, but when I did, I sprinted out after him. "Harry," I tried to yell after him, but he was already driving away.

I sighed to myself before my eyes went wide. "Holy shit, Harry kissed me," I whispered out to no one but myself.

Still dazed, I walked to my car and sat down in the seat. I touched reached my hand up to my lips. 'He kissed me,' I smiled at the thought. Why did he cry though? I know I didn't kiss him back, but he didn't give me a chance to. Was that why he was upset? Or was it because he didn't want me to know he was gay? Who knows.

I shook my head from those thoughts and drove home. I did some homework and fell asleep to the thought of Harry's lips on mine.
___________________________________

I woke up kind of nervous for school. I decided last night that I was still going to look good for school, but tone down the whole "seduce Harry" thing. Sighing I got up and out on a light blue t shirt, since it was hot out today, and a pair of black skinny jeans. These jeans were my favorite because they made my ass look 10x bigger than it already does. I did my face routine, fixed my hair into a quiff, and was out the door to pick up Zayn.

I pulled up to Zayn's and my mouth dropped. "No fucking way," I whispered out. Zayn and Liam were together, which meant that Liam had to of spent the night!

I gave Zayn the largest smirk when he got inside the car. "Not a word," he demanded seriously before Liam got inside. I greeted Liam happily and drove us to school, making sure I didn't mention anything about Liam staying over at Zayn's.

When we got into the building, we walked over to a group of guys from our team. "Hey guys," I smiled to them. They all replied back besides one person, Harry. He glanced up at me like I had two heads, then spun around and walked quickly down the hall.

"What's his deal," and kid named Jack said. Everyone shrugged their shoulders, they didn't know, but I did. I pushed past the boys and walked down the hallway trying to find Harry. After searching around different parts of the school I gave up. I walked into my first period class and sat down.