Telling Mom

I woke up a few hours later and did my morning routine before and was out the door to pick up Zayn thirty minutes before I needed to ( I really needed to talk to him.)

"Hey mate," he said with a smile as he got in my car, "what's up?" I sighed, "hey, I just have so much going through my head right now and need someone to talk to." He nodded his head in understanding. "Is it about Har-" " Don't even finish his name," I huffed out bitterly. "But why?" "Because he's a dick and I hate him," I mumbled. Zayn rolled his eyes at that and just mumbled a sassy alright.

I drove us to school and parked my car in my spot in the lot. There was only about 5 other cars here, we were pretty early.

"Look Lou," he said in a soft tone, and I could tell he was trying not to piss me off. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before looking over at him. "He doesn't know you like him, so it's not like anything bad will happen, hell, no one in the school even thinks your gay," Zayn finished with a serious but sympathetic look.

I rolled my eyes before I spoke, "dude I literally got a hard on in the locker room yesterday because I saw him naked by accident. I'm not sure if he noticed, but if he did, I can't face him today. I don't even like him like that, I think I just find him attractive if anything, I'm not gay.. I just... hormones," my voice cracked at the end, both of us knew I was lying to myself.

"Lou it doesn't matter if you are, I don't know why you're making this a big deal. Your family loves you no matter what and your friends too. Plus, your popular, so it's not like you'd get bullied or something for it. The girls might want to take you shopping with them though," he said while smirking at me.

I laughed to myself, "yeah I'm definitely not going shopping with anyone, let alone be their "gay best friend"." He tilted his head back laughing and then spoke, "but cmon boo I need you to tell me if my outfit looks good," he said in a girly tone. "Oh piss off," I laughed. I shook my head and got out of the car. There wasn't that many people here yet, but I didn't want to have to face Harry in the halls, that would be embarrassing.

I walked to class with Zayn next to me, "so.. how's you and Lima bean," I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes, "dude nothings going to happen with that, he's definitely straight." 'Yeah okay' I thought to myself. "Well let me know if anything happens," I replied smugly as I walked into my first class.

I was sitting in class and wanted to stab my eyes out. Why was history so boring? I placed my head in my hand and started to daydream to pass the time.

I couldn't stop thinking about seeing Harry naked yesterday. He looked so fucking amazing. I definitely felt bad tho that I saw him like that because it was probably so embarrassing for him, and me! 'Oh well', I thought as I continued to think about his gorgeous green eyes, dimples, and the tattoos that littered his Greek god-like body.

I tried to shake my head of those thoughts because it was making me start to sweat. I couldn't get him out of my head though, the thought of us kissing, touching, fuck-, wait what!? I panicked and looked down at my crotch. Fuck me. I was hard during class. I tried to think about gross things to make it go down, but nothing was working. I sighed and tucked my dick up (discretely since there were people around) and raised my hand to go to the bathroom.

My teacher said yes, so I walked out of class and down to the loo. When I got there I look around and saw that I was alone, so I went into a stall that had a door and closed it. I rested my head against the cool tiles behind me and zipped down my pants.

*smut kinda?*
I grabbed my dick and began to pump slowly for a few seconds, but I knew that's not what I needed. So I closed my eyes and started to think about Harry as I pumped at a quicker pace. "Fuck" I whispered out to no one as I ran my fingers over my tip. I was imagining making out with Harry as he was doing this to me and man did it work. A few strokes later, I was coming all over my hand. I was breathing heavily and had a light sweat on my forehead. I cursed myself out as I grabbed some toilet paper to clean myself up and exited the stall.