19- The L word

Brandon's P.O.V.

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. Riley and I finally made love and waking up this morning with her naked in my arms was something I could definitely get used to. It wasn't just about the sex either, even though that was amazing she was the most incredible person I'd ever met and no matter what I told her about my past, she didn't judge me.

We couldn't seem to keep our hands off of each other this morning and currently on round three...

"Oh God, Brandon."

Fuck! Music to my ears.

She was on her knees, ass in the air, face and hands on the bed when she quickly sat up a little, leaning back into my chest. My grip on her hips tightened, I was almost there myself when I felt her sweetness pulsating around me, knowing she was there too. With a few more thrusts, I finished my own climax.

We both collapsed on the bed. She was on her stomach, facing away from me.

Oh no you don't!

I pulled her in close, her back molded into my front as if we were made for each other.

She let out a satisfying sigh, "That was amazing, you're amazing."

I couldn't help but smile, kissing the back of her head. "I feel the same way, too. So much that I'm never letting you go."

She scooted in closer, "Good!"

"Except to eat... are you hungry, because I'm starving."

"I am too. What do you want me to make?" She asked, turning so she faced me again.

"I was thinking of going down the road and picking up some donuts?"

"Oh, you had me at donuts!"

I laughed, "Perfect, but first... we shower!"

I picked her up, listening to her squeal the whole way to the bathroom.

******
When I arrived back home from picking up breakfast, I went straight to the bedroom. I walked in and saw my beautiful girl laying in bed, sleeping again.

I was going to jump back in bed with her when she opened her eyes.

"Hey,"

"Hi, I must have fallen back to sleep. You sir, wore me out."

I leaned down, kissing her. "We can eat and then take a nap, I'm a little tired too."

"Okay." She said, getting up slowly.

She was still in her underwear she put on after our shower, "Here, you can wear one of my sweatshirts."

I went over to the closet, grabbing one of my black hoodies.

"Holy crap." She said, shuffling through my closet. "Seven, you have seven black hoodies?"

"Yeah, I like black clothes."

She laughed, "I like them." She grabbed the one I picked out for her and put it on, walking into the kitchen with me.

"I smell donuts and coffee."

I handed her a twist donut and a coffee. "I wasn't sure what kind of coffee you drank so I just guessed."

"I'm not picky. Thank you."

After breakfast we were watching a movie, snuggled up on the couch. I was paying attention to the movie when I heard Riley.

"Umm, Brandon... what is this?" She asked, handing me the little bag of cocaine that I completely forgot about.

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. I've talked about my past addiction with her before but now that it's sitting in front of us, I didn't want her looking at me differently. I haven't done any hard drugs since I've come back to Chicago and I was hoping she would believe me.

"Brandon?"

"Cocaine." I took it from her, not wanting to lie. "Riley, I swear I'm clean. I... I actually bought that the night I ran into you at the train station, that's why I was there that night. I had a really bad day but then I ran into you that night and I completely forgot about it."

"I believe you."

I let out a breath, "Thank you. This was the sweatshirt you must have worn, it smelled like you and it wasn't dirty so I never washed it."

She straddled my hips, her green eyes burning into my soul. "I can't even imagine what it's like being a past addict but if you ever think that's what you need again I want you to come to me, let me help you!"

"I don't need it, Riley. That was the anniversary of my mom's death, it still hits me hard and I was alone in my own head. Honestly, I think she sent you to me."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I asked her what reason I had not to use it and you literally showed up."

"Holy crap, I have chills. Especially since I have no idea why I went there that night. I was going to go to the park by my house but I kept walking and something led me there."

She paused for a moment, "What was your mom's name?"

"Alie."

"That's a beautiful name, I think you have yourself a guardian angel."

I rested my head against hers, "Actually, I have two."

"Charmer, but sweet!"

"It's true though, Riley. I know it's only officially been a month since we started dating but I've liked you a long time..."

Shit am I really going to do this? What if she's not there yet?

Fuck it... she needs to know.

"Those looks between us growing up, it meant something to me. They kept me going and I'm happy where we are now. Jesus I'm fucking rambling and not making any sense. What I'm trying to say is that I love you and I hope I'm not freaking you out but I do-"

She put her pointer finger on my lips to shut me up, her beautiful green eyes staring back at me.

"I love you too!"

"Really?" I mumbled, since her finger was still on my lips.

"Really."

I hurried, picking her up. I flipped her so she was laying under me on the couch, making her laugh.

"Brandon, I know we're only eighteen but I do love you. I've never felt this way before."

"What about with that prick?" I muttered, possibly a little too harshly.

She sighed, "I loved Josh, but... it was a different kind of love though. These feelings I have for you are so much more intense. You give me those butterflies everyone talks about, you make my breathing pick up just by that sexy smile of yours and last night and this morning make me never want to go home because I always want to be with you... in a none, creepy, clingy girlfriend type of way."

I busted out laughing. "I actually don't want you to leave, but I also don't want your dad killing me. I don't know what our future holds after high school because I have to work that shit out first but I plan on having you by my side..."

I leaned on my elbow, holding up my pinkie finger. "Partners."

She smiled, wrapping her pinkie finger around mine. "Partners."

I started kissing her, our lips moving in sync. She reached down pulling up my shirt. Sitting up, I removed it the rest of the way and unbuckled my pants, squirming out of them as quickly as possible. Pulling Riley's underwear to the side, I positioned myself at her entrance and entered her as our bodies started moving together in perfect rhythm.

Now, to tell my dad I wasn't coming back to New York.

Brandon's Mom's name is pronounced 'Aa-lee'. (Little important later on) ☺️

Don't forget to vote! Xx