36- Change of plans

Riley's P.O.V.

My heart was racing. My eyes darted towards Rosalie, who was still sound asleep next to me.

"I'm sorry, Riley but I have no choice. I promise to leave Rosalie alone if you come with me willingly. Deal?"

I nodded my head.

He uncovered me, pulling me up with him.

"What do you mean you have no choice?" I whispered.

"Walk!" His grip was tight as he pushed me forward. "If you make a sound, Brandon will be the first to die. I don't want anyone getting hurt, so don't be stupid."

We snuck out the room. His breathing was heavy and he was slightly shaking. It wasn't just the nerves, he didn't want to do this, so what the hell was going on.

We went outside on the deck, quickly heading down the stairs in the direction of the water where the boats waited for us.

"Get in the boat!" Eli demanded.

"Where are we going?"

"Get in!" This time he didn't wait for me to get in. He shoved me forward, making me stumble around as I tried catching myself. I stood up, watching as Eli untied the boat and pushed us off the dock.

"Do you work for Antonio?"

I watched as he closed his eyes, the light of the moon showing the regret on his face.

"Sit down." He grabbed my arm and pulled me in the seat beside him, ignoring my question.

He turned the key on, the motor started up and he took off.

"Eli?"

"I don't work for that man, he has my sister and her kids."

I saw the tears in his eyes before he turned, wiping them away.

"How do you know?"

He handed me over his phone. There was a picture of a woman and two kids laying on the floor in what looked like a cellar.

He grabbed the phone away from me, putting it back in his pocket.

"Eli, Brandon would have helped you."

"I know that but I was given strict instructions not to let Brandon know or Antonio would kill them."

"Let's go back, we can come up with a plan, Eli. Don't do this-"

He shook his head. "I used to work for Antonio a long time ago. I was young when Antonio recruited me, it was horrible. When Daniel came around he helped me out and got me the hell out but I know how this plays out. If I don't do exactly as he says, they die."

"So I take their place instead?"

"No. He doesn't want you, he wants Brandon. Listen, I never told Antonio anything about you, Brandon or how you two have a daughter together. Daniel and Brandon have a plan set and that's where we are headed. They will be there shortly after we arrive. We just have to play Antonio a little bit until they arrive."

"Antonio is going to kill me no matter what, Eli."

"Put this on." He said, handing me a little button.

"What is this?"

"It's a tracking device, like I said I don't want anyone getting hurt, well except for Antonio. I left Brandon a note that told him to track you so put it inside your bra."

"This is fucking crazy." I snapped.

"I'm sorry, I like you Riley but she's my sister. Besides the Gray family she's the only one that's ever given a crap about me. I can't let Antonio hurt her or her kids. Do you know Antonio shows no mercy, not even to children?"

I sighed, if roles were reversed I'd be doing everything I could to get Rosalie away from that man also. Lifting my shirt I pinned the button to the inside of my bra.

"Give me your phone." I demanded.

"What? No!"

"I'll help you, but I'm calling Brandon first."

Brandon's P.O.V.

I couldn't take the smile off my face as we all entered the living room, glancing at the bedroom door my girls were behind.

My girls!

"I'll contact you when it's over. Our guys in New York said Antonio and the Night Riders are laying low at the warehouse so this attack should go as planned."

"Just be careful-"

"Mommy!" I heard Rosalie cry out in a panic.

I quickly got up, running to the bedroom to make sure they were both okay.

"Rosalie, baby, everything's okay." Picking her up, I looked around the room, "Where's Mommy?"

I rushed to the bathroom... nothing.

Dad turned on the lights as he entered, Rosalie rubbed her eyes as they adjusted to the lights.

"Where's Eli?" I yelled, rushing out of the bedroom.

He was acting different today and I just didn't feel right about this.

Everyone split up to look for him while I dialed his number but it went straight to voicemail.

"Boss, look." Mark handed me a note that was sitting on the counter.

'Riley has a tracking device on her, stick with the plan and let's take this bastard down'

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" I hissed.

It seemed like hours had passed, still no sign of Riley or Eli.

"He wouldn't turn his back on us, you know what he went through with Antonio, Brandon."

My phone started ringing... Eli.

I immediately picked up, "I swear to God if you hurt Riley I will kill you-"

"Brandon."

"Riley? Baby, are you alright? Where are you?"

"I'm okay, we're on a boat. Brandon, Antonio has Eli's sister and her kids. We need to save them!"

"I agree, come back here and we will send the others immediately."

"Change of plans. We all know the second Eli doesn't bring me Anna and those kids will die. I'm not going to let that happen."

"Riley?"

"I love you Brandon, always! Stick to the plan. I'll see you in a little bit."

Click.

I got tears in my eyes. What the fuck was happening.

"I just got her back, Antonio's going to take her away from me again."

"Why is Eli doing this?" Dad questioned.

"Antonio has Anna and her kids."

"We move now." Dad grabbed the sides of my face, looking me straight in the eyes. "We won't let anything happen to Riley, let's go get her."

I nodded, holding Rosalie tight. "Mark, bring a few men and take Rosalie to the safehouse. Keep her safe!"

He nodded, before taking off to grab her stuff.

Everyone grabbed the weapons as I held Rosalie, "Daddy loves you sweetheart, I'm going to bring Mommy home."