23- Troubles lurking

Riley's P.O.V.

"Brandon? I think someone's here." I said, trying to sit up.

Brandon stirred beside me, holding me tighter.

"Babe." I started laughing, kissing his chest. "Someone's knocking on your door."

Just as I said that, there was another knock.

Brandon groaned, "Ignore whoever it is, come back here."

I snuggled in again, ready to close my eyes when Brandon's phone vibrated.

"Assholes!" He whispered under his breath as he reached over for his phone.

"What, Jack?" Brandon snapped in a sleepy voice.

"So? Then come in... stop being a dink!"

Brandon threw his phone to the end of the bed. Wrapping his arm around me again. We settled back into a comfortable silence when there was a knock on the door again.

Brandon's eyes snapped open, "I'm going to kill him."

I started laughing as Brandon got up quickly, wrapping the top blanket around him before walking out of the bedroom.

"I'm sorry, I forgot my keys and I didn't think you guys would still be sleeping." I heard Jack, defending himself to Brandon.

"I'm going back to bed, keep it down."

Moments later Brandon walked into the bedroom, shutting the door behind him, muttering stuff under his breath that I couldn't quite hear.

Crawling back into bed with me, I snuggled in again as he covered us both back up.

"Are you guys hungry?" Jack yelled from the other side of the door.

"Go away!" Brandon yelled.

I started laughing again, "You're kind of cute when you're grumpy."

"I'm not grumpy." He opened his one eye, giving me a smirk.

"You are a little bit and I am kind of hungry."

He groaned, rolling on top of me. "I can think of something that will cheer me up!"

"Hmm, pizza?"

He started kissing my neck, "Nope."

"Ice cream?"

He rubbed up against my core, "Later, right now I'm thinking more of the lines of shower sex!"

*****
Walking out of the bathroom after our shower we were greeted by Jack and the delicious smell of pizza.

"I got sick of waiting for you guys, so I ordered us pizza. Hello, Riley. I hope you're in a better mood than your boyfriend." Jack said with a mouth full of pizza.

"Hey, Jack. He's not grumpy anymore." I nudged Brandon before he pulled me into him, giving me a quick kiss.

I was starving. Brandon and I went over to the pizza, grabbing a slice and sat down next to Jack.

"How was prom?" Jack asked.

"I actually didn't hate it, it probably helped that I was with Riley."

I smiled at him. I was still over the moon that Brandon went with me and did something I knew he would have avoided otherwise.

We continued talking for a couple hours before I had to leave. Jack told a few stories of Brandon growing up, it was nice seeing this different side of Brandon, he was always so serious and hardly talked to anyone except me.