39- All of you

Brandon's P.O.V. (1 year later)

Wedding day-

I was fixing my tux out on the balcony of my hotel room when Dad walked out

"Your mother would be very proud of you."

This made me smile.

"What if I fuck this up?"

"You won't. I know I'm not very good at this and suck with words but the best thing you can do as a father is show that little girl and your unborn child how much you love their mother. I unfortunately didn't do that. I'm glad you're getting a second chance with Riley, she's one of a kind; like your mother."

She really was.

I proposed to Riley six months ago and she said yes. Three months ago, while making breakfast with my girls a wave of nausea hit Riley confirming our suspension of her being pregnant. I was over the moon that I was here for this one, it broke my heart how hard the first few months were on Riley and I was ready to hold off on the wedding until after the baby was born but Riley didn't want to wait.

"Daddy!" Rosalie yelled as she ran into the room with Jack.

Dad and I went inside, bending over I picked her up.

"You look beautiful, baby girl

"You look beautiful, baby girl. How's Mommy doing?"

"Good, she looks like a beautiful princess."

I laughed, "I bet she does. Are you ready, I know I am."

"Yes, Daddy."

We were getting married at the cliff I took Riley to on our 'none date' in Wisconsin. Riley didn't want anything big and this spot was special to the both of us. Riley also pointed out that this was my mom's favorite spot to come to also so what better spot for her to look down on us at.

****"
Standing at the edge of the cliff with the Pastor and Jack by my side, I waited patiently for Riley to join me.

The music started and Rosalie started walking up, throwing down the red rose petals.