The beginning

(I hope you guys like it. I'm not real good at writing. :3)

(E/C) eye color
(H/C) hair color
(H/L) hair length
(Y/N) your name

YOUR  POV

On one particular day in a random village  it was suddenly ambushed by an army of  bluebloods they took some inecent trolls and killed the rest that were left. You were a human and the only one who escaped from the horrorific attack.

Now you are being hunted down."SOMEONE HELP ME!"(Y/N) you screamed with all of your might. Suddenly you are surrounded they pinned you down by pulling your (H/L) (H/C) and threw you in a wagon with the rest of the trolls from your village and other village's.

Then you were dragged to a dungeon at a huge castle. "HURRY UP YOU DAMN LOWBLOODS!"one of the guards yelled.  'Gog that guy is annoying' you sighed. "You annoyed little one." said the guard.

"Ack!" You screamed. When he yanked your chains towards him. Then out of reflex kicked him in the face."SHIT MY NOSE!" He hissed. Guards surrounded you and held your arms back to keep you from moving.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson for kicking me in the face!" He yelled. Then he punched you in the gut you let out a groan of pain and then he punched you in the face about three times. Then when you laid there unconscious the guard picked you up and took you to an empty cell.

"Hmm." You stretched and looked around in the small closed cell. 'Where the hell am I' you thought to yourself. Two guards walked up to your cell. "Rise and shine lowblood the Grand Highblood needs to see you."said one of the guards.

You stood up slowly then a shot of pain shot through you legs you fell back on the ground. One of the guards opened the cell door and forced you to get up. Finally you were able to stand.

So you walked with the guards one of them was the one you kicked in the face he didn't like you much. Then you stop in front of a giant purple door. Two other guards opened the ginormous doors.

The guards pushed you in and took the chains off that were on ur arms and legs then left. You sat there rubbing ur arms then you looked around and saw blood of all colors all over the walls you stopped looking after hearing aloud booming laughter.

You looked around the dark room to see a figure sitting on a throne.It was the Grand Highblood he was staring at you with red eyes. You look at him for a long time before he said "WHY ARE YOU NOT ALL UP MOTHERFUCKING BEGGING FOR YOUR LIFE MOTHERFUCKER!"

" Because I know I'm not going to live even if I beg for my life..." You said quietly. "Hmm got a motherfucking point." He said in a low voice. He stood up grabbing his club that was covered with other trolls blood. You took a step back.

He laughed with a big grin on his painted face. " WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID!" He yelled. "No..." You said in a quiet voice. "SPEAK UP MOTHERFUCKER!"He screamed. "NO..." You said a little louder

He walked even closer you couldn't move out of fear. "MOTHERFUCKERS CUTE!" He said loudly. Then telling the guards to put you in a cage.

Time skip :3 because I'm evil

You woke up in a small little cage hanging from the ceiling. It was a little high for a human to jump out of without breaking any thing. So you sat there right while you your about to think the door flung open and standing at the door was Grand Highblood himself

GHB POV

"RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFUCKER!"I yelled."Hmm...what do you want..."she said quietly. "HMM WHAT DID YOU SAY MOTHERFUCKER." "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" she said a lot louder than she usually speaks.

"Hph..you got alot of nerves to speak to me like that. I was just about to motherfucking tell you that you will be a servant and that you'd up and motherfucking work all up in this place!" I said with a great big smile.

You stared at her eyes that were (E/C) and her hair that was (H/L) and (H/C) for a minute before saying "whats your name." "What?" She asked. "I ASKED WHAT IS YOUR MOTHERFUCKING NAME!" I said louder scaring her.

"M..my name is (Y/N)..." she said quietly.

(( ok if you want me to continue just say so ok :3 ~nya~))