Chapter 13

Spikes POV

"Listen to me I'm not who you think I am I'm way different than those other highbloods I'm much more... how do I say this... Rare?" I replied not a few moments later I started removing my armor (( Yeah I forgot he was wearing armor...)) (Y/N) had started freaking out. " W-what are you doing?!" she screeched and turned around.

I chucked lowly her reaction was priceless. Then the thing spoke again, "What are you trying to prove aren't you just a blue blood what's the point, we know what you are." It growled I started laughing hysterically but stopping to catch my breath." Oh you do, do you? Then go on tell me what I am, who I am!"

I swear I was going mad in this place if I don't find myself soon I'll lose control and hurt (Y/N). I pulled off the rest of my armor off and took of my sleeved shirt. turning to one of the cabinets I walked to it and opened it finding a multiple weapons. Taking one I walked back to the middle of the room and drug the dagger across my arm.

Sending a wave up pain to it, pulling the dagger away I let my blood run and drip on the floor. There was silence for what felt like 5 sweeps. But then there was movement behind me seeing what it was or to say who it was. Standing right behind me was the Summoner himself. I smiled and looked at my arm it was still bleed a shiny platinum. 

Your POV

You watched in horror as Spike drug the dagger across his arm. You thought of saying something to him before that but you were just to petrified to move or even speak. Looking at his face so filled with pain killed you, you never want to someone close to you get hurt or even hurt themselves.

Turning your attention to the now platinum color blood covered floor. It shocked you how was there such thing there was only a 12 color spectrum from what you have known. Still staring at the ground, you had not noticed that a certain rust blooded troll had gotten behind Spike.

" Was that you talking to me in such hatred Summoner?" Spike spoke with a weird calmness to his voice even after inflicting so much pain to himself. You looked up at their faces, the Summoner looked displeased of how Spike was acting. But Spike on the other hand was smiling, showing his sharp toothed grin it looked those like a wolfs but the fangs were larger.

"(Y/N) can you please leave the room." The sudden request surprised you, but you obeyed not caring who said it. Seeing the door and walking to It. You stopped in front of the door for a moment, and looked back to the two. Spike was staring at you but the Summoner was patching up Spike's arm.

Deciding that it was best to just leave you left. When exiting the room you saw Dragon and Melody talking to one another. Dragon looked up seeing and motioning for you to come here, you did. Melody pulled out an extra chair and told you to sit and that they had something important to tall you.

Time skip to were you know everything and also to get past the dramatic happiness.(( They told you that GHB was behind the base waiting to get you.))

You felt happy for a short while, but then remembered that in his position right now is dangerous especially if the rebels despise him. You quickly replied with this after your thought, " We have to warn him." Melody was puzzled, " How do you expect us to help the GHB do you know what he's done to us, directly or indirectly?"

You stared at her for a moment and had flashes of all the people and trolls that he had culled. Plus the families he tore apart in the process. Then thought about the first time you encountered him, it scared you... With sympathy in you eyes you looked at Melody. Tears clouded your eyes.

She saw the look of struggle on your face and felt sorry. "B-but I-I feel r-red for h-him..." You cried. You finally realized that you felt feeling towards him. Both of them looked at you stunned they couldn't speak or look away from you.((I'll end your part for right now, now lets go see what Spike and Summoner are doing okay?))

Spike's POV

 The Summoner was still patching up my wound but he was different his attitude was. He was nicer and calmer when he was doing it, but it was weird at first we were at each other throats just a while ago.

(( I'm going to stop right here I'm kind of tired right now but there's the two chapters for a while hoped you guys liked them.))