chapter 8

(Oh by the way spike is my oc i would put a picture of him on here but I'm lazy so yeah...ok and i am going to change the writing a little bit ok so instead of you it will be me or I so it won't be that confusing.)

Spikes POV

"WAIT YOU MEAN (Y/N) THE HUMAN! SHE MY FUCKING MOIRAIL YOU IDIOT!" I threw the guard on the and started to run to the servants quarters. Then bumped in to a familiar troll it was (Y/N) other moirail Dragon.

"Hey is (Y/N) around?" She looked at me kind of confused. "*sigh* (Y/N) is my moirail to so i have the right to know." I tried not to act all freaked out in stuff." No i haven't seen her why?" She put her hand on my shoulder.

I started to freak out when I heard that she hasn't seen her." Hey are you ok did something happen to (Y/N)? Please tell me I want to know." She tried to get my attention but I was to busy freaking out.

"HEY SNAP OUT OF IT!" She slapped my face."HEY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" "You didn't answer my question stupid!" I looked at her kind of wierd.

"Ok fine I'll tell you (Y/N) has been kidnapped that's what one of the other guard told me..." me and dragon stood there in silence for a bit." WHAT?!" She looked at me like i was the one who did it.

"Hey calm down ok I think it might have been the summoner sence the Grand Highblood and him have a bad reputation. It's just a thought that's all." I thought that would calm her down but i was soooooooo wrong.

It just made her more angry."LET GO WE'RE GETTING (Y/N) BACK!" She grabbed my hand and started to walk towards the exit.

GHB POV

"Where the motherfuck are you two going." I said standing a few feet behind them."u....um w...well you see Grand Highblood." "We are going to find (Y/N) she was kidnapped a few hours ago and we think we might know where she is."

Spike looked at me with anger in his eyes." All right but I'm motherfucking coming with you guy got that so don't motherfucking complain. He smiled then opened the door "Ok follow me."

Your POV

"Ok I'll calm down just one question." I asked trying to be serious. "Yes?" Summoner said tilting his head over to the side causing his horn to crash in to thing. I jump in the suprizing crashes.

"Who changed my clothes will I was asleep?" "Oh that was me." Someone in the back of the room said. That person i mean troll came out of the shadows reveling a girl troll looking about your age.

"i changed your clothes so don't worry the names Melody by the way what's yours?" Melody said pulling out her hand to help you off the table. You nearly fell a couple of times because your legs you asleep." My name is (Y/N)..."

"There you go all better. Oh yeah summoner is it OK if I private chat with (Y/N) that's ok." Melody said turning to him." Um yeah sure I'll just be outside."

When summoner stepped outside Melody grabbed both of your shoulders." So how was it there?" "What do you mean?" I tried to find out what she was talking about." I mean how was it in Grand Highbloods hive was it scary like all the other trolls said it was."

"No not really I kind of liked it there every one was nice to me well not everyone..." my voice drifted off have no clue why your heart started to ache.' Do I miss them GHB, Kurloz, Gamzee, Spike, Dragon you miss all of them.

"What do you mean not everyone did Grand Highblood not like you or something." "No he liked me it was the other servants and guards they hated me for some reason..."

She looked at you confused than asked." Why didn't you just run away when ever you could?" 'She's right i could've broke out of there easy but i didn't why...why?" You started to cry. Your tears weren't the same color of you blood because you are human.

So Melody just looked at you." Why are your tears clear is were blood clear like water?" "What?" You looked at her like she was crazy then you remembered you were different from them." No my blood is not clear it's red..."

( sorry guys I'm leaving y'all with a cliff hanger but the next chapter is going to be awesome... oh and it's gong to take me a while to type the next chapter so don't freak out when I'm not updating ok sooooooooo bye bye :o) )