Chapter 12

((hello guys today we will find out what most of the characters I am going to add in random characters don't blame me I warned you))

(Y/N) POV

You were leaded inside a room later after that whole thing happened. You were told that someone want to see you. *knock knock* it was a light knock but loud enough to hear."yes come in."You said.

The person or troll started to open the door and walk in. Once they came into your full view you nearly fell off the table you were sitting on. It was spike.

Time skip so your mind can process of what's going on.

Both of you were staring. Finally Spike broke the silence by  walking up to you and saying your name."(Y/N) are you going to stare at me all day or are going to come with me back to Grand Highblood?"

You looked at him then smiled." Of course!" You yelled. Then you thought why were you so excited to see him, you didn't have feelings for him did you.

"Well okay that was unexpected but let's go while I was here I looked for an escape route, and there are way to many. They're way to disorganized I can tell why though..."

You looked at him with a confused face. You kept questioning him, but he wouldn't answer." We have to leave okay that's all I'm going to tell you so shut it so you see him. But I have a question for you since you asked me all those other questions..."

You looked at him with a are you serious face." but you didn't answer a single question that I asked though!!!" You shouted in a whisper. He continued, " my question is why did you so excitedly scream that you wanted to see him... Do you have a flush crush on him... Or is it something more?" He spoke lowly but loud enough for you to hear him.

His voice was shaky like he could cry, but it had a hint  of anger or frustration. Looking in his eyes you honestly replied," I don't know... When I shouted of course so freely I was so confused... I felt happy when you said his name without anger... but to tell you the truth I really don't know..." You replied.

Spike POV

I felt a sharp pain in my chest... I had fallen into a deep flush crush for her, but I had never realized  it till now, but the first time that I saw her I felt something. now over the time it developed. I never thought it would turn out like this. (Y/N) had flush((or red)) feeling for GHB a troll that literally kills anyone or anything in his way.

But the question is does the big bad troll have flushed feelings for her too?" If that's your answer lets go." I said grabbing her arm and heading for the door," what are you doing, you can't leave here with her we need her, and if you can't except that then you shall become a prisoner yourself." A voice filled the room.

  "And what if I do leave here with her, and I don't want to be a prisoner. What are you going to do?" I simply stated. The room had fallen quite for what almost felt like a minute. Then there was a reply," I won't do anything, but everyone in the camp will do it. They know that the GHB is after her, and they will do anything to use her for our victory against the Highbloods."

I looked around the room to try to find the source of the voice, but I couldn't. I then turned to (Y/N) who was also trying to look for the owner of the voice." But what if I have backup?" I started to bluff hoping that it would work.

"Then we shall counter it. We will double the amount of troops you have." The voice replied. He had taken the bait." But if you can't, what if it's more than you bargained for...?" I Questionably  replied. Again it was silent, it seemed long that time like the person(troll) was in deep thought.

"How about we make a deal that both of us can get what we want?" I broke the silence (Y/N) jump when I spoke. Yet another pause, then there was a reply," Fine what is your proposal?" Thinking for a moment I that of the B**** Fish Queen herself. Oh how bad I wanted to take her place but I had no power in my current place.

(( If you don't know in the Dualscar x Reader that I'm writing Spike has platinum blood it's the same in this one. He's just not your brother in this story, and in this story a rare blood can take control of leadership if they can get enough power to. So I think you can piece everything together.))

"My proposal is if you let me bring (Y/N) to the GHB then join forces with me to take down the Fish B**** herself." I said in a calming tone trying to not scare (Y/N) again." HOW DARE YOU, YOU F****** HIGHBLOOD SCUM!!! TRYING TO USE US LIKE THAT WE AREN'T STUPID!!!" They screamed in anger(( Obviously...))