𝟐𝟓.

ISADORA WAS WALKED to her room by a guard, right as the kings stepped out of the car, they had to go to trial, leaving her alone and bored

She huffs and thinks of ways to entertain herself. Coming to the conclusion that the only remotely fun thing to do is unpack.

She rolls off of the large bed, pattering over towards her suitcase next to the door.

She grabs it and struggles to wheel it over to the closer, but she finally comes to stop and pushes the mahogany door open, revealing the large closet already filled with clothes.

Her eyes widen in awe while scanning the racks of clothing and shoes — she doesn't have a clue on how she is going to make her clothes from home fit into the already stuffed closet.

She pops the suitcase open and grabs armfuls of clothes, hanging them up and putting them away along with her few pairs of shoes she crammed in.

An hour later, the suitcase is empty, and the closet looks like its going to erupt any moment.

Isadora sighs in relief and stands up, walking back out into her bedroom.

She is in the middle of thinking about what to do now, when theres three light taps on her door.

She raises a thin eyebrow at the door and skips over, pulling the door open.

A man with dark skin and piercings in his ears stood there, looking down at her with fading red eyes. She hadn't seen this man before.

She blinks, "Hello?"

He smiles at her, "The Kings have sent me to check on you, you know, to see if you were still alive."

Isadora shudders but smiles back at him, "Oh, right. Well, I am."

He chuckles, "I can see that, my Queen." Isadora's grimaces at the formal name. "Would you like anything?" He asks formally.

"How about a tour? I'm so bored." Isadora knows he means food or drink wise, but she doesn't care.

He purses his lips, "I'm supposed to be in trial, but, sure." He grins.

Isadora can't help but smile with him.

She doesn't waste anytime stepping into the desolate hallways.

"So, what's your name?" She asks while looking at the walls and paintings that hang on them.

"Santiago, mistress." His voice is formal once more.

Isadora sighs, she doesn't like the fancy names, "Just call me Isadora, please."

"If you insist." He nods. "Though," he adds after a second, "while the Masters are around I'm using the fancy names."

She laughs, "Thats fine."

As the two walk through the large castle, the both of them tell stories and little facts about themselves. Isadora finds Santiago hilarious and bonds with him almost instantly.