€Prologue#

"I'm not going and that's final!" a raven-haired girl exclaimed, panting from the previous argument that she had with her "Father". Seiji Komori sighed, rubbing his forehead, trying to think of a way to convince her to go to the place she and her sister, Yui Komori, were going to be sent to. Yui stood at the side of the scene, her timid personality showing.

"T-there maybe good food there," Yui suggested quietly, causing Seiji to think of an idea.

"Well, if you don't go then that's fine. I'm afraid that you might miss having Takoyaki for your meals hm?" Seiji faked pity and turned away, preparing to walk away. Once she heard the famous word, Takashi Komori immediately spun around, eyes glaring while her mouth watered. Seiji noticed his success and added, "You know, you could just ask nice-"

"Yes yes yes! I want to go! Please?" Takashi begged, not knowing what she had agreed to as she kept thinking of her Takoyaki. Seiji turned around and smiled.

"Well, it's settled then!"

Hi! Hope you enjoyed this story. There's more chapters to come so are you prepared? I haven't watch the whole series yet, to tell you the truth, I only watched episode one😁. So yeah, I just rely on other fanfic to write. I might write wrongly cause idk the real storyline and the other stories might have a change as well. Anyway, enjoy.
~Yuzasuke

[Edited - 29/10/2016]