Chapter 4

"Their manners are deplorable."

Were the last things we heard before dashing out of the room to escape.

.................................................

Previously, on Boy or Girl:

When the eyes of a vampire glows, it means that they have found something they wanted, or needed. Most of the time, Blood.

Right, that sentence... That means... Takashi's eyes widened in shock as he started to back away from the brothers.

Vampires

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: The Mansion. Our home. For eternity...

==============================================

Shing! Diverting their attention from her sister to herself, Yui whipped out a cross with a red glistering gem in the middle, pink lines blending with the four long stretches of the cross, hoping to fend off the vampires. Shu made a mocking sigh.

"Mattaku [Honestly]." Reiji sat down on the armchair. "Do you really believe that fairy tale written by a human claiming that vampires are vulnerable to garlic, holy crosses and sunshine?" After putting saliva on his wound as a habit, Takashi sneakily crawls over to Yui and gets ahold of her hand. "This just goes to show how foolish and arrogant mortals are," Reiji continued.

"That makes me furious." Shaking in fear, Yui instantly pulled Takashi up and started running out of the doors, her ragged breathing echoing around the mansion as her heart increases in speed. Takashi followed his sister, his usual brave facade shattered for the first time in his life. He had finally came in contact one of his favourite mythical creatures, but it hadn't been as cool as he expected. The way their eyes glimmered in lust and hunger, the way their smiles turned into smirks, the way the atmosphere tenses in the intimidating stares of them, had terrified shivers running down Takashi's spine.

"Their manners are deplorable."

Were the last things they heard before they make their escape.

________________________________

They encountered every brothers at Every.Corner. of the Horrific.Mansion.

1. Kanato with his teddy bear beside two tables of candies.. "I'll break you. Badly." ..with a creepy smile.

2. Found a phone. The line had been cut.. A chuckle came. "I told you that you wouldn't be needing a phone during your time here. Now, where has my Little Bitch and Raven run off to?" Laito appeared behind them. "Take a guess~"

3. Reaches the main entrance. Tries to open it. A hand slams in the middle of them. "Where are you trying to go?" Ayato had caught up. "It's the much-anticipated time to scream. Please humor me by screaming at the top of your lungs." He corners Yui. "You can't get away from me now..." Bonk! Takashi punched Ayato's head and ran off with Yui. His laugh echos.

4. Shu comes in and disappears away with Takashi in his arms. Yui tried to grab her brother but Reiji had pulled her back. He licked his lips as he pushed up his specs. "I'm going to have to punish you if you continue disbehaving." Yui broke away and ran away.

5.Shu had Takashi cornered as Subaru stood beside. "It's a dude. Are you gay?" Shu looked at Subaru. "I know what I'm doing." He leans in and whispers. "I know your secret~...Takashi...chan." With his eyes widened, Takashi shook his head furiously as he pushed Shu away and dashed off. Sigh."Why am I doing this anyway." Subaru grumbles.