Chapter 11 Teaser

In the next chapter:

Takashi's eyes squeezed shut and he gave out a strangled cry. His hands shot up to the male on top of him, trying to push the vampire off. His neck gave a obvious enormous stinging pain, his nerves sending electric signals to warn his brain. The pain was unbearable.

*\__/*

A whiff of blood whipped past his nose as the red haired vampire came to a stop in his footsteps. Taking in a deep breath, Ayato's eyes widened in mild surprise. '...No way... This...smells familiar.'

*\__/*

Kanato had his eyes wide with horror as he laid sideways on the floor. 'I-I can't move!' No matter how hard he tried, none of his nerves or muscles worked. He felt numb. So, all the purple-haired vampire could do was stare at the rising male in front of him.

*\__/*

It all seemed way too familiar. Who was he?

*\__/*

"I'm going to let you in on a secret."

"You were offered up to us as a sacrifice..."
"...by the very church you have such faith in."

Stay tuned.

____________________________________________________

Sorry for the long and unknown hiatus. Kinda lost motivation for this work, but do not worry, I'm back. Things are about to get interesting, what do you think? How many of you are still following this lazy author...hehe...

Well, stay tuned and peace.

~ Yuzasuke

11/05/2017