The Victorian Mansion

"I have no idea why I had agreed to this," Takashi grumbled in annoyance, glaring out of the window of the vehicle she was in. Yui sweat-dropped and laughed nervously, trying to assure her, "Well, at least you might get some benefits while staying here..."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Takashi questioned, turning to face Yui, clearly challenging her.
"It kind of depends on how you look at it," Yui suggested quietly, afraid that her sister might suddenly lash out at her.
"Well, there's definitely going to be more cons than pros, if you ask me," Takashi stated, leaving her Sister speechless. Yui sighed, shaking her head at Takashi's choice of words.
"Once again, you won me-"

"In the battle of words," Takashi continued cockily, flashing a smirk at Yui as she went back to her mischievous personality.
Yui giggled, "I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

___________________
Takashi's Pov

"We've arrived, miss." The chauffeur announced, pulling the car to a stop. I got off the car and opened the back of the vehicle to retrieve our belongings.

Once I closed it and walked over to the front by the left side, Yui had already paid the money and thanked the chauffeur. He just nodded and sped away with his car, like the speed of light.

"Why was he in such a hurry? Yui?" I noticed that Yui was staring at something behind me with her eyes widened. I looked at her in confusion before I turned around.

Standing there, as tall as it can be, large as an airport, was a Victorian themed mansion that looked creepy as it was dark, even with the sun's rays on it. We were standing right in front of a beautifully designed iron gate.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" I cheered loudly, running forward to inspect every detail that this mysterious building had, meanwhile abandoning our belongings as I scanned in awe at this god forsaken structure.

Yui's Pov
I giggled at Taka-kun's antics, taking over in carrying our luggage into the mansion. Then, something struck me.
"I don't remember Otou-san saying that this friend was rich. We might have come to the wrong place-" I tried to say before I was interrupted by Taka-kun.
"Yeah right, it must be the correct address. If it isn't, I would rather stay in this large ass mansion than some small sh*ty house," she commented quite rudely and smirked, taking our luggage from me to prevent me from getting too
exhausted. I giggled nervously, she has always been like that.

Takashi, even though she is my sister, she acts quite opposite of me. I am always the shy, quiet and kind one while she will be the loud, rebellious and brave one. It is a contrast though, that's a good thing, I think. She would often act like a boy and thought that being a girl was not a good thing. I guess that's her way of thinking.

"Uh... Hello? Anyone there?" A hand was waving in front of my eyes as I was brought back to reality from my short thinking session. I blinked a few times to clear my vision and noticed Taka-kun right in front of my face. I squeaked and stepped back, blushing at the close distance. Although Taka-kun is a girl, her choppy hair and face makes her look like a *cough* hot and cute *cough* boy. Taka-kun sighed and started to walk pass the iron gate. I quickly scrambled to catch up with hi-her.

We scanned the fountain made of stone that was active before a drop of water landed on my arm. As I stared into the sky, I noticed that the clouds in the sky had turned grey and it was starting to rain. Afraid of getting soaked and cold, I rushed towards the porch and under the shelter. When I looked back towards Taka-kun, she was standing in the rain. She was completely soaked from head to toe, but she had her mouth open, trying to catch the falling raindrops, her childish side showing. I shook my head and smiled, well, it took a long time to enter this house.

By the time I had persuade her to come under the shelter, half an hour had already pass. I wonder how Otou-san's friend would be able to handle her. I knocked on the large front door once, trying to ignore the grumbling that was coming from Taka-kun. I knocked again, but like the previous time, it didn't open. Taka-kun got angry and knocked - more like smashed - on the door. It surprisingly opened. Taka-kun marched in with pride, happy that she can make the person open the door. However, once we enter the mansion, we noticed that there was no one behind the door, which meant that no one had came and open the door. As I was pondering about it, the door that we entered from made a loud sound. I jumped and glanced back at the door, which is closed shut right now...

_____________________

Edit: Hey, just touching up a few mistakes. Thank you for reading this haha. It's so cringe to read back what I've written. Oh well, I'm saving it as a memory. Well, hope you're enjoying the story!

~Yuzasuke

Edited: 17/10/2017