Chapter 2

Previously, on Boy or Girl:

I jumped and glanced back at the door, which is closed shut right now...

__________________

Chapter 2: Entering the Mansion

==================

Yui's Pov

This Mansion is giving me a creepy feeling... I'm not sure if I like this...

"Hey! Check this out!" Meanwhile, Taka-kun was still scanning the inside of the Mansion. She went forward and swiped her finger across the red carpet on the large grand staircase and the railings, not believing that those were actually real. I sighed and whispered, "Taka-kun, don't go running off."

"Oi! Anyone home?!" Taka-kun shouted, scaring the reality out of me.

"Taka-kun! Don't shout! We'll disturb them." I whispered-shouted, putting my hand on her mouth. She just shrugged it off and walked around. I shook my head.

Suddenly, I noticed a red-haired boy laying on the couch under the window by the side of the large room. He was wearing his uniform quite untidily. The right side of his pants is rolled up, his tie being loose and the buttons of the inner clothes being unbuttoned, except for the last button. He was very handsome. 'Perhaps he might help.' I walked over and asked, "Um, excuse me." I reached out and touched his hand, but quickly retracted back as I came in contact with an abnormal temperature. "Y-you're cold!"

"Who's cold?" Taka-kun's voice suddenly appeared, scaring me.

"Taka-kun!" I hushed shouted, "Don't scare me like that! And..."

Taka-kun instantly get the message. Out of nowhere, she tackled the boy and hugged him close to her, sighing in bliss.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, reaching out and touching the nerves on his wrist but realised that he had no pulse. I backed up.

"He dosen't have a pulse! We really need to call the ambulance!" I dug into my handbag to retrieve my phone and started dialing when my phone was ripped out of my reach. I looked up to notice that the boy was sitting up and groaning, while Taka-kun had fallen back and was laying on the couch now.

"Damn you're noisy." The boy groaned and opened his green animal-like eyes. "This isn't your house, so be quiet." His animalistic eyes glared at me like daggers with a sort of cold feel to it.

"Y-you're alive!" I exclaimed in disbelief. 'Wasn't he dead just now?'

He looked at me in annoyance before saying, "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be!" I shrunk back by the loudness of his voice.

Ayato's Pov

"What do you think I am?"

Ugh! Stupid humans. They don't know who they're messing with.

"But your heart had stopped..." the girl with abnormal redish-pink eyes stated, getting up.

"Hah~" a soft voice came from my left, before a weight was pressed on my lap. I looked down in irritation, wondering who was doing it. My eyes twitched when I noticed a boy lying there and hugging me.

"So nice..." his strange higher pitched voice sighed. As I was about to throw him off my lap, a sudden sweet aroma travelled to me. My actions suddenly stopped, looking down towards the smiling ravenette. I pressed him down, taking in the sweet scent that was coming from his neck. Then, I realised he was a boy. 'and if I... Ugh...' I shivered in disgust mentally. That would probably make me gay.