New Year's Special'17

Happy New Year! 2016 has really gone by in a flash. Well, new year new plans. Get ready for 2017! By the way, Takashi is a girl in this.

New Year (Reiji X Takashi)
Takashi peeked down from the grand stairs. Eyes darting around, she raised an eyebrow in confusion. Her footsteps echoed in the silent mansion as she entered the living room.
No one was there.

Takashi huffed. "What on earth? Where did everyone go?" Her onyx orbs shifted to the clock on the wall. 20:48. 'It's almost time for the festival too.' Takashi mused.

Knock Knock.

"Reiji! Are you in there?"

Knock Knock.

"Hello?"

Knock. Knock.

"Answer the door please!"

Kno-

"Woah!" Takashi almost lost her balance when the door suddenly opened. She quickly collected herself and was face to face with an annoyed crimson-eyed vampire. The male in front of her glared at the girl with his piercing gaze.

"What." His tone was sharp. Takashi sweat-dropped at the strict response.

"Etto.... Where are the others?" Reiji kept his silent glare before his expressions soften a little. Just a little. He stepped aside to let the female by the doorway enter the room before closing the door. Takashi bowed a little and said a 'sorry for intruding' before entering and taking a seat on one of the seats in Reiji's room. Reiji was silently observing the female as he walked over to his tea set, the feeling of poise and grandness around him.

Setting a cup of tea in front of the guest in his room, Reiji placed his own cup on the coffee table and settled in the seat across from Takashi. Takashi thanked him and took the tea. Her actions paused as she looked at the glimmering surface of the tea before setting it back down on the table. She knew what type of man Reiji was. Reiji just sat in silent and watched. "So, what business do you have with me?" Reiji started, lifting up his tea gracefully and taking a sip from the cup.

"The house appears to be empty...so I was wondering where everyone went," Takashi spoke hesitantly, her eyes peeking at Reiji from the floor, not knowing how he would respond. Hearing a sigh, the female lifted her head and looked at the male in front of her, no longer afraid since Reiji had given a silent sign that he was not angry.

"Since you've behaved, I'll tell you," Reiji said, taking another sip. "The triplets had dragged your sister off to visit somewhere, saying that it's New Year or something." Takashi's eyebrow twitched. "That deadbeat had left the house saying he wanted to visit somewhere, and Subaru is just seeking isolation in the rose garden. Does that answer your question?" Reiji explained and asked. Takashi nodded slowly. Reiji finished off his drink and eyes the tea in front of Takashi that had not been drunk. "If you have nothing else, finish up your drink and leave."

"It's drugged." The corner of Reiji's lips tilted up.

"Since when have I did that?" Reiji said, a tone of innocence evidently obvious. Takashi eyed the empty test tube on a test tube rack resting on Reiji's table. A chuckle rumbled from Reiji as he adjusted his glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose. "You're quite observant for someone like yourself." He placed down his cup. "But, I assure you, the drug is only to increase the taste of the tea. Nothing more nothing less." Takashi gave him a look of suspicion before deciding to trust the vampire and took a sip of the tea.

'Amazing. It really enhances the taste.' Takashi silently praised, before setting the cup on the table. "Actually, I have a request." Takashi looked at Reiji.