Chapter 13

Previously, on Boy or Girl:

The mentioned vampire was there, leaning against the walls of the hallway. His arms were crossed as his usual sleek crimson eyes stared straight into Takashi's own onyx eyes.

___________________________________
Chapter 13: Second appearance
___________

"Who is it." The vampire commanded.

"'Who is it' you say..." Takashi unconsciously swallowed a forming lump in his throat. "Hehe...who knows?"

Subaru's eyes narrowed. "Don't play games with me human. Give me the phone or I'll crush it for you."

"Actually, I have a better idea!" Takashi exclaimed suddenly, catching the stern vampire off guard. "Look!" Takashi threw a finger towards the window behind Subaru. The vampire cocked his eyebrow in confusion before turning towards the window. However, the moment he turned back to face the human, a growl echoed throughout the hall.

"Damn human! You will regret this!"

____________

Wiping a sweat from his forehead, Takashi panted as he leaned against a wall. "I'm so glad that he isn't smart." Running a hand through his raven hair, the male released a sigh.

Clank. A sudden sound caught his attention. Unconsciously, the male turned towards the sound and saw a slightly ajar door. Bright white light shone onto the red carpet in the hallway from the slight gap between the door, piquing the male's curiosity.

Pushing the door opened, Takashi's eyes hardened. "What are you doing."

The tall man with dark purple hair in the room remained silent. His crimson eyes shifted over to gaze at the male standing at the doorway. He closed his eyes and released the hand of the girl he was griping on, hearing the soft thump before turning around to face the newcomer. Crossing his arms, the male adjusted his appearance before throwing a stern glare at the new guest. "I have no obligations to answer that question."

Takashi could see a speck of irritation flicker in the man's crismson orbs. "And as for you, I would have expected the same type of manners from the brother." Upon hearing the comment, the mentioned brother's eyebrow twitched.

"Haha, very funny. As if you tearing my sister's skin like a wild beast is great manners," Takashi suggested sarcastically, smirking as he noticed a twitch in the vampire's action.

Reiji did his best to suppress his rising anger as he started clearing the mess in his room, ignoring the smirking male. "Enough of this nonsense. Carry your sister back to her room before I change my mind." He heard a click of a tongue and a rude huff. 'This Warugaki-'

"Hai, hai, four-eye." Takashi replied casually as he walked over to his unconscious sister. Gazing at the new injury on her neck, he growled silently. Takashi reached out to his sister.

Slam! The bookshelf in front of Takashi shook as a few books rained down on the boy. Grunting, Takashi bared his teeth as he threw his head up to stare straight into the dark red eyes of the vampire, which were burning with rage. He rose up to his full height, making sure his sister was kept away from harm as he glared back at the taller male. "What's wrong with y-"

"Heh, I should be sucking you dry now by how you've disrespected me, warugaki," Reiji growled, his eyebrows dipped downwards as his eyes narrowed at the smaller male he trapped between him and the bookshelf. The boy continued to amaze him with his strong unwavering glare and defiant look. His slender fingers rose up to the boy's chin. Gripping it tightly, Reiji lifted the boy's head until his own mouth reached Takashi's ears. "You should know that your insignificant life is in my hands and I can easily take it from you."