2

Arthur's P.O.V (chapter 13)
"Oh, you're awake?" The voice said in Arthur's head causing him to stop walking and hide behind the tree in shock. He began to look around before his eyes landed on the corpse in front of him. 'Don't tell me the corpse is...' He thought as horror appeared on his face as he looked at the body. "How is your body?" The voice asked as I ignored it still staring at the disfigured body on the ground. 'I swear to god, if it gets up...' I thought as I used the stick I had with me reaching out to poke the body.

"Don't worry. The corpse won't be reanimating, if that's what you're afraid of." The voice told me as I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. 'Wait! Don't just trust this unknown voice. No matter how silky smooth and dignified it sounds.' as realization struck upon calming down and listen to the voice. "Who are you?! Are you the one that saved me?!" I asked as I pointed my knife towards the bush. A small rabbit hopped out and away from where it was previously.

"Yes , to your second question. As for the first, you'll find out once you arive at my dwelling." It responded to my questions. "You sound pretty confident that I'll even try to find you." I replied as I stared off in a random direction. "Well... I am the only one that will be able to get you home from this place." It replied as my eyes widened in realization. 'That's right! Home! Rey, Alice and the Twin Horns. My baby sibling! Are they alright? Did they reach Xyrus safely.' I thought while asking myself a bunch of questions. I cleared out my throat awkwardly before speaking out in the open.

"Mister...voice? May I inconvenience you for directions so that you may grace me with your presence?" I asked after clearing my throat. As I spoke the last word I heard the voice chuckle in my head at the way I phrased my sentence. "You catch on quick, Arthur Leywin. Although, it's a bit rude to refer to a lady as " Mister". But your sentiment is their so yes..." She replied back and correcting me on their gender. 'How did she know my--' I spoke in my mind before I got cut off. "I'll show you." She stated before I felt something entering my mind.

As that happened I felt pain inside my head causing me to go on my hands and knees while I held my head. I looked at the ground and saw that the corner of my eyes we're red as images began to appear. Directing me to where this mysterious lady dwells. As I saw the last image my vision began to clear as I let out a sharp breathe while the pain subsided. "I recommend departing immediately. It will be a lot safer travelling...while it's still light out." she instructed as I took her advice and walked to where she was staying.

~an hours later~

'As my body condition gradually improved, leaving me with a few aches here and there by the afternoon, I could help but think... What sort of magic had she used to save me from the fall? How could she have even known we were falling, and why did she only save me? The more I tried to come up with an explanation, the more questions I seem to end up with.' I thought as I made my way through the forest walking on a log path until I heard something. It sounded like water flowing so I decided to climb the huge rock I saw.

'Please let it be what I think it is!' I thought as I made it over the rock being welcomed with a river. "Water!" I shouted as I hoped over the rock landing in the water with a splash."Haha... How pleasantly carefree..." The voice of the lady from earlier said in my head. Thinking she was watch I grabbed my shirt to cover my important parts as I looked around with a blush on my face. "Don't worry, there isn't much to see." she said as I felt an arrow pierce me from her words.

'They are just words, Arthur. A king must remain calm and unfazed....This body is just undeveloped that's all....' I thought as I put on my shirt with my mood dampened. "I apologize for startling you, don't pout." she said to me sincerely as she saw my mood? I don't know how though. I grabbed the battle that I drank out of earlier and poured some water into it from the river. 'Since I fell off the mountain towards the east, I must be near the elves' domain.' I thought staring up while eating the food I got from earlier.