11

Third Person's P.O.V
'Sylvia's stone! Did it break?' Arthur thought as he nervously stared at the egg. The egg cracked some more until you could see a glowing eyeball I'm a hole that appeared from the shell. 'Sylvia's stone...was an...egg?!' Arthur thought shocked before it broke some more and some horns and a tail began to show from the egg. A small baby dragon stood in front of the broken egg shell as it yawned. Art walked towards the baby dragon as he gently life him up a story sat by the side of the bed.

He hold the dragon up as he tilted his head to the right, the baby dragon copied his movement. He then moved his head to the left and the dragon followed. "Kyu?" The dragon said confused as Art squinted his eyes. "You're a dragon...right?" Arthur asked slowly thinking the dragon understood him. "Kyu!" They responded excited as Arthur melted and smiled back. "Hehe... Kyu-ute..." Arthur said before the baby dragon jumped and bit his arm. "Ouch!" Arthur exclaimed when he felt the dragon bit him. The dragon left go and fell down to the ground as Arthur clutched his arm which steam was coming out of.

"Kyu! (Mama!)" The dragon said as Arthur stopped clutching his arm. "What the..." he said as he looked around the room trying to figure out who spoke to him. "Kyu! (Mama!)" The dragon exclaimed again as he shifted his gaze to the dragon who crawled on him. "Kyu! (Mama!)" The dragon said as she paw was on his stomach. "Who?" he asked again still confused as he held his head. "Kyuu~ (Mama!) Kyuu~" the dragon said as she copied Arthur's action. "Haha... She can talk inside my mind..." Arthur said hunched over the bed as the dragon tried to get up onto the bed. "And you. I'm a boy, so at least call me "papa". If you want to call someone Mama, I can tell you who." Arthur told the dragon who laid on her back.

"Kyu? (Papa?)" The dragon asked confused before Arthur began to pet her head. "I think I'll call you 'Sylvie' after your mother." Arthur told Sylvie with a smile. "Kyu! (Syeevy!)" Sylvie exclaimed loving the name she received. "You like that, huh?" He asked her with a closed eyed smile before his eyes widened in surprise. "...Wait you really do like it! I can feel it!" Arthur said in shock as he stared at Sylvie that laid on his arm. 'Seems like this mark isn't as simple as it looks. It feels like this thing is actually connecting me to the little dragon. Heh... Eight years old and I have a tattoo. And I'm a father. I really a rebel' Arthur said as he let sleep consume him.

~Later that evening~

Rose entered Arthur's room because she was bored and she missed him. He was in there all day, so she silently opened the door. "Art?" she called out walking further inside. It was dark as it was nighttime. She made her way to the end when she saw a small dark figure move on the bed. As she neared the end she saw a baby dragon staring at her with curious eyes. Rosalia went closer and gently picked up the baby dragon before her eyes sparkled. "Kyahhhhhh!!!" she shouted totally forgetting Arthur was sleeping as she hugged the dragon. Arthur hearing her scream pitched up.

"Huh? What? Who's there?" Arthur said as he looked around sleeping before his gaze landed on a blushing Rose. "Rose?" Arthur called out as she locked up at him. "Who is this, Art? She's so cute!" she squealed as she rubbed Sylvie's head. "Sylvie. This is your Mama." Arthur told the baby dragon in Rosalia's hand as she froze. "H-Huh?!" she exclaimed as he smiled before he fell backwards on the bed. "Come back, my beautiful sleep..." Arthur said as Rose pulled Sylvie close before laying down besides Arthur.

~in the morning~

Rose was snuggled up against Arthur as his hands were wrapped around her waist. Sylvie slept on Arthur's head as Tess entered the room. "Art? Have you seen Rose-" Tess said as she entered the room only to see her sister and Art cuddled up together. Tess felt irritated as she made her way to the bed. "Y-You freaking pervert!!!!" Tessia shouted as she punched Arthur's stomach causing him to wake up. Sylvie who was on his head flew forward on Rose's lap as she woke up. "Huh? Tess? What's wrong?" she asked her sister as she rubbed her eyes. "What did I do?" Art asked as he held his stomach. Tess did not answer as she grabbed her sister and left. "Hurry up and change." she told him before she closed the door.