PART-1

Unhappy and Sad

Hey my name is kim se hee I'm 17 and I live with my brothers. My parents are in America as my father is a Huge business man ,the CEO of Kim company. And my mom she is a world famous designer and she also stays away for her work.

I have 7 brothers. Cannot believe right? But it's true!

Kim Seokjin - he is the eldest brother in the family. He is 22 years old. He is a model. All know him as "Worldwide Handsome" he is very famous. And he also is a CEO of the 2nd main branch of Kim company (my dad's company)

Kim Yoongi -he is the 2nd eldest brother ,he is 21 years old, he loves to create music and loves his sleep dearly. No one can wake him up once he sleeps. He is a famous rapper known as 'Agust D/ Suga' in the music industry.

Kim Hoseok - He is the 3rd brother and he is 20 years old, He is a famous choreographer known as 'Jhope / hobi' he always have a bright smile like a sunshine that makes my day!

Kim Namjoon- he is my 4th Brother and the twin little brother of Hobi oppa, he is 20 years old. He is few minutes smaller than hobi oppa. He is one of the professors of the university I study in. He breaks almost every stuff he touches  but he is very kind hearted.

Kim jimin - He is my 5th brother, he is 18 years old. He is in his last year in the university. He is so cute and he always makes me smile.

Kim Taehyung-He is my 6th brother he is 18 years old and he is the twin brother of jimin, smaller by few minutes too. He studies together with jimin oppa.

Kim jungkook - my last brother and my twin who is elder to me by few mins too! He is the most annoying brother I have. He steals my food all the time. But it's kinda cute and funny as well.

Back to the story
Let's begin
___________________________

In the Kim Mansion.

Se Hee's POV

It's  a fine Monday morning. I have to go to the university as today was a working day and not a holiday. I woke up and saw the time. It was 7:00 a.m.

I went to bathroom and took shower. I came out after taking shower and went near my closet. I opened it and saw my clothes there I found my mini skirt and top. I took it and started to get ready. I applied a little bit of lipstick on my lips and took my bag walking out from the room.

 I applied a little bit of lipstick on my lips and took my bag walking out from the room

(This is the dress)

When I came I saw my brothers. I went and hug my eldest brother. I shout,"Good Morning Oppa" Jin oppa got startled.

He saw me and said "Why are you hugging stop it bitćh. Why don't you understand, me and my brothers hate you. How manytimesshoukd we repeat huh?" I became sad as he said that and I remembered why he said that.

~10 years ago~

When I was 7 years old I went to Seoul shopping mall with my brothers and parents. I saw few silver chains when I thought "I will buy and give this to my brothers when I grow up and start earning " I smiled.

We had fun there. We ate hamburgers ,we had ice cream too. On the way back home my dad was driving the car, in the car mom was sitting in the passenger seat, hobi oppa was sitting near the right window of the car and namjoon oppa was sitting near the left window.

I was sitting near hobi oppa and dumbo bunny (jungkook) was sitting near namjoon oppa. My other 4 oppa's were sitting in the other car. Then I saw a huge teddy bear. I love teddy bears. Then I started saying "Appa..Appa.. Buy me that teddy bear... please..please"

He said 'Appa will buy it later sweetheart'

He said 'Appa will buy it later sweetheart'...i said "Appa someone will buy it then please" he saw my puppy eyes and said 'okay okay' my dad wasn't focussing on the road. Then my mom said in panic voice 'jagiya (Honey) Be careful!! ' and then ...

'CRASH!!!!'

Kim Ye woo's POV (Se Hee's Dad)

I opened my eyes I saw our car was upside down next to me was Se hee and Jungkook, both of their foreheads were bleeding. I saw my wife she was trying to open the car's door.

And when I turned behind to see hoseok and namjoon both of them were screaming,"Appa.. Eomma..see Se hee and jungkook,they are hurt."  They were crying seeing the maknaes hurt .

__________End of POV__________

Author's POV

People gathered around the flipped car. They called the ambulance. Se Hee and Jungkook were taken to the hospital. Mr and Mrs Kim were standing near the door of the OR room.

As jungkook and Se Hee were holding each others hand the doctors couldn't separate it. So they had to do the operation together.

Mr.Kim's POV

It is more than 1 hour and still the operation is going on. I saw my wife she was crying. I went near her and comforted her. "My...(sniffs) children...(sniffs)are....suffering" my wife said while crying. "They will be alright yeobo" I said. Just then the doctors came out after the operation.

__________End of POV__________

Mrs Kim's POV

The doctor came out. My husband asked "How are they doctor?"

The doctor sighed. He said,"They are out of danger now. But", I again asked,"but...But what doctor?" I started to cry again.

__________End of POV__________

~~To be continued ~~

Hey so this is my new and first ever book. Hope you enjoyed reading this book. Please forgive me for any mistakes and please point out the mistake too. It helps me to write it better next time.

And guys please do say me how was this book. I get motivation from your response. Thank you 💜borahae