PART-33

PAST INCIDENT?

Author's POV

Se Hee was immediately taken to the operation room for her operation. The doctors were trying their best to save her.

She was in between the line of life and death. The chances of her survival was just 10% . Even if her operation is successful they cannot give a conclusion that she will be perfectly fine.

The doctor said "Give the gauge soon." The anesthesianist said "Doctor her heart rate is going low. We have to do something soon!!"

On the other hand the boys were crying over their sister's health. Soon after Jackson and Han Seo Jun have arrived. As the friends of Se Hee the boys have called them and informed about her health.

_________End of POV _________

Seo Jun's POV

I was driving to the entertainment where I work. Then I got a call from jungkook. I got to know about Hye jin's health. Why did it happen again. She was all well for the past few months then why now. I then called Jack

~~ In call~~

Me- jack did you hear?
Jack- yeah I did. We should go soon.
Me- Yeah so where are you?
Jack- I'm in my company.
Me- Okay come down soon. I'm on my way

~~Call end~~

With that I cut the call and turned to the opposite direction where Jack's office is there.

I soon reached there and picked him. We reached the hospital. He said 6th floor. "Jack here" we went to the lift and pressed the 6th floor.

There we saw the boys standing out of the ER. I went and pulled jungkook's collar harshly and said "What happened to her? Why is she in the hospital. Did it happen again?" Yeah it did happen before.

But it was like months ago. And now all of a sudden.

Then Yoongi asked us what had actually happened to her in the past four years.

I said "It was when we were"

~Flashback ~•

2 years ago

We went to the mall for some shopping as it was her birthday. She didn't want to but we insisted. As we went to different shops we asked and showed her different clothes, shoes, accessories, like everything but this bish didn't buy any.

So we bought a cute rabbit hairband and a friendship bracelets for 3 of us.

We went to her home and she made us food. Yayyyy Kimchi and jajjangmyeon and ice cream too. Ahhhhhhhhh she makes delicious food. I miss my mom every time I eat her hand made food.

We decided to stay here for tonight. Like friends night out. Hey hey hey Don't think bad you perverts. We did stay here before too and we stayed in the guest room as she stayed in her room.

It's 8:30 pm now so, We planned to watch a drama before sleeping. She asked us the drama genre.

She said "1..2..3.."

"Horror" we screamed together. Haha we do Know each other well. Next jack said "Name.. 1..2..3"

"Sweet Home" we again screamed together. Haha we really have to see this one. It's gonna be AMAJIN.

She sat in the centre whereas I sat on her right and Jack on her left on the sofa. We started to watch it.

I and Jack were scaring her during the horror scenes but you know this women doesn't get scared instead she scared the shit out of us.