PART-40

WHAT'S WRONG?

Se Hee's POV

They seem to be pretty young so I asked their age and to my surprise they are just 20 years old. I thought for a while to what to do with them cuz I can't hand them to police. If I did then it will put a red mark in their carrier and maybe also a full stop to their life.

"So did you guys complete your studies? And which subject did you take" I asked them whilst leaning on the bonnet of a car. "We took business studies" the 1st guy replied. "Oh that's good. So did you apply for a job yet?" I again questioned them.

They replied with a nod "yes we did, but we were not approved and when we asked for a reason to why, they did not reply." I nodded my head understanding them.

"Okay so do you want to work?" I asked and they nodded their head hastily. 'They have the desire but people are just pulling them back. They are putting the people who are from rich families and status in top whereas the people who actually are working hard are shoved down. This is bad. When will these people learn.'

"What are your names?" I again questioned. I becoming an interrogator or what.

"Min Sung-Ho" said the 1st boy and "Jung Ji-Hoon" said the 2nd.

"Okay then. Be ready at 9am tomorrow and meet me at the 'Café Coffee Day' opposite to lotte world. And yes wear formals and bring your certificate and resume form " I said and inserted the key. I was gonna start the bike but was stopped by them "noona but what is your name?"

"Oh me? I'm Kim Se Hee better known as Kim Hye Jin by the people here" i winked at them and with that I drove back to my house.

___________End of POV __________

Author's POV

After Se Hee drove far from from the place where the boys were, they started to squeal and jump in happiness "Omo I can't believe we are getting a job that too by the founder of KF company. Yesss." Said ji-Hoon.

And they went to their respective houses after that.

But as soon as Se Hee stepped in her house she was engulfed in a tight hug "oppa i- I can't- b- breathe" then her brothers parted from her. But again she was bombarded with questions like "Why are you late?" "What happened?" Etc.

"Oppa, oppa, calm down. I'm alright and on my way I was dealing with two guys more like kids. Anyways I'm all good now but I'm tired as hell. So I'm gonna sleep" She replied trying to calm them.

Everyone wished "Goodnight" to each other and went to sleep but as usual 2 of them couldn't sleep. Se Hee was having a severe headache whereas jungkook was sad thinking about the future. Not only jungkook but others were also worried about Se Hee so they couldn't leave her alone. At any cost.

She took 2 pills for headache and was trying to sleep but still couldn't and as she was about to take sleeping pills the door opened revealing jungkook. "What are you taking?" He asked Pointing at the pills in her hand." She looked at the pills then at him and smiled "Ah this, it's sleeping pills nothing else."

He went to her and took the pills and threw it "There's no need for pills. I'll help you to sleep." He laid on her left side. Both are looking at nothing but the roof. After a good mins of silence Se Hee broke the silence "Kookie take care of yourself and everyone when I'm not here okay?" He immediately looked at her "You are not going anywhere so why are you saying this?"

She looked at him and heaved a sigh then again looked at the roof "Kook you know that I will not be here forever with you guys right?" He looked at her with a frown "No you are not going anywhere. You are staying with us."