PART-19

DINNER?

Seo Jun's POV

After Mr Kim left she left a relieved sigh. I then asked her "Oh. So this is the reason why you asked one of us to come over". She said "Yes. I thought 1 of them would come so I just asked one of you to come. Thank you Seo Jun-ah". I just nodded with a smile.

Then after silence of 10 minutes she said "But what about the dinner. Will you come?". I thought for a while and said "Yeah I will come don't worry. I have a weird feeling too". She smiled sheepishly and said "Yeah I'll call Jack too. He is good at acting". We both then started to laugh.

After laughing for a while she saw the time in her wrist watch. She said "Well it's already 10:30am let's go eat something. I'm sure you didn't eat yet". I nodded then we went near the lift and she pressed the 3 button. That's where the cafeteria is located at. She offered to treat. So I said OK and I ordered 'An Iced Americano' and she ordered 'Iced Coffee'.

While drinking I said "By the way Hye Jin-ah, why did they call you for dinner all of a sudden?" then she thought for a while and said "Nado molla {나도 몰라 I don't know too} but for sure it won't be for the deal". I took a sip on my drink and nodded. After drinking I went back to my house and she went back to her work.

_________End of POV _________

Hye jin's POV

It's 8pm and I'm back from my work. I was still thinking about what happened today. It's kinda suspicious because they called me all of a sudden.
And when I was in that house they would never call anyone for dinner if they got a big deal or project. But why me? Did they get to know my real identity. Ah neomu jjajeungnanda {It's too irritating} after thinking I went to shower. After taking a long shower for 40 minutes I came out with a towel covering my body. I went to the closest and took out my PJs. I wore that.

After that I took my phone and started to message Someone. I chatted for a while and then went to prepare my dinner. I wasn't feeling well and as well as hungry I decided to drink my banana milk only. I drank and went to my bed. I took out my phone and looked at a picture. It was my brothers.

I saw the pic and said "Why are you searching for me. I'm just a slut, a whore and nonetheless I'm a cold blooded murderer. After that I kept my phone and slept.

_________End of POV _________

Jin's POV

It was 9pm. I came home from a tired day and went to my room. I saw my daughter sleeping. I went near her and started caressing her face and head. I said "I think I found your Aunt Se Hwa-ya. She is too good. I'll make you to meet her tomorrow. Goodnight" and then I gave a kiss on her forehead and went to take bath. After bathing I came downstairs where everybody are sitting. I went and sat there.

As I sat everyone's gaze were on me. I started to eat my food and then I said "She is coming tomorrow at 8pm be ready". They all nodded and then hobi asked me "Hyung does she really look like Se Hee as jungkook said?" I took a bite of rice and nodded. After eating I said "She is exactly like Se Hee. Jungkook was right". I looked at everyone They all seem to be happy but a fear was crept on their face saying 'Will she stay with us or will she leave again?'

I sighed and said "Guys now go and get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a very long day". After eating They nodded and said " 네 Nae Goodnight everyone". Then they went to sleep and i went to my room and to sleep with my daughter and wife. I looked at their face and smiled. My wife then said "Did you find her? You seem to be more happy now" I then said "I don't know if she is the one but I want to believe she is the only one". Then Soojin (My wife)said "Don't worry I believe she is the one". I then nodded and we slept.