PART-14

A TIME OF CHANGE

Hye Jin's POV
I and Seo Jun were startled and looked at jack. I was waiting for him to say something. After he cut the call he was crying. I then said "Jack, is everything alright at home?". He was still crying but then he spoke "M-My (sobs)..sister is(sobs)....going....to (sobs)... Die". He said while crying. I and Seo got worked up. I then said him to stop crying and asked"What have actually happened will you say Jack". He then said "She was crying she said was bleeding". I then looked at him and smiled.

He looked at me and said "My sister is dying and your smiling here". I then said "Okay let's see if your sister is dying or not. Com'on let's go to your house". Is suggested. He nodded and then we 3 left the house and sat in his car.

He was driving quite fast. He is just tensed for his little sister. Well she is lucky to have a brother like Jack who worries about his sister.

Soon we reached at his place and we came out from the car and closed the door behind us. When we entered his house only cries were heard. It was his sister. He said that ajumma the head maid has taken leave for a week. She went to her hometown because her mom wasn't well.
Then we saw his sister Aimee. She was only crying holding her stomach. Seeing that I knew what happened. I again smiled. I then looked at the other two and said "You guys can go to the living room and wait. I'll be taking your sister for a while". Then jack furrowed his eyebrows staring at me in disbelief and said "W-What? BUT WHY? She is my sister I need to be with her". I said "Calm down buddy. I won't eat her. Just give us some privacy and go sit there". I pushed them towards the living room and went to Aimee.

I smiled at her and said "Aimee, don't cry your eonni is here. Come with me". She then wiped her tears and I took her to the rest room.

I asked her what happened. Then she explained me saying "I was watching TV then suddenly my stomach started to hurt very badly. When I got up to and did my dress proper I saw blood there. I'm going to die" she started to cry again. I said "It's okay Aimee. Don't cry. It's nothing. You will not die. You trust your Hye Jin Eonni". She looked at me and nodded. Then I took out a sanitary napkin and gave it to her. I said "use it and I'll be waiting outside for you". She took it but she was looking down and said "How to use it". I showed her and then I went out of the bathroom and was waiting. She came out. I said her to change her clothes.

I then made her to sit in her bed and said everything about the change in her and that this will happen every month. And basically I explained her everything. She then smiled and said "Thank you eonni. You are the best". I smiled and said "You are the best sister too". We then went out of her room and went near the boys. Who were sitting anxious and had a horrified expression. Jack was in so much tension that he was biting Seo Jun's hands thinking that it was his hands. And Seo Jun screaming at him. That it's his hand not Jack's.

I looked at them and started to laugh my lungs out. Then they looked at me and Jack ran towards his sister who was standing next to me.

_________End of POV _________

Jack's pov

I and Seo Jun were sitting in the living room. But I was hella scared. What happen to her? Why did she bleed? Is she alright? I was so panicked that I didn't realize I was actually biting Seo Jun's hand. He then said "YAH!! What are you doing? She is fine don't get worked up". I said "Mianhae". But I couldn't stop thinking of her.

Then suddenly the bedroom door of Aimee opened. Then I saw hye Jin was laughing with my sister. I saw her and then went and hugged her tightly. As my life depeneds on her.

I then parted away when she said "I-i can't bre-breath". Then I asked her "Are you okay? Did something happen to you? Why were you bleeding?"I flooded her with my questions.

Then I looked at hye Jin, She gave me an assured smile and then smiled and said "Your sister's grown up now. You should be congratulating her". I got confused then she explained me everything. I was happy for her but I was sad that she had to suffer the pain too.

But then I looked at hye Jin who was looking down while smiling a little and a tear left from her eyes. She then soon wiped it not wanting us to notice. She said "So bye guys I'm done with my part. I'll get going it's already 10:30pm". Then I said "Seo Jun-ah can you drop her by her house. It's too dark for her to go alone. And I'll be here with Aimee. Please ". He said "Haha... Sure don't be pleasing. We are best buddies, aren't we?". I nodded and then they left the house. I looked at Aimee and smiled widely. I made sure she wasn't uncomfortable. And I did everything Hye Jin asked me to do.

I said her to sleep then I placed her blanket near her and gave her a kiss on her forehead and said "Goodnight My baby sister". She slept then I closed her door and went to my room and slept peacefully.

_________End of POV _________

Seo Jun's POV

I dropped her at her house and said "Bye. Meet you tomorrow at university hye Jin-ah". She said "Yeah. Bye Seo Jun-ah. Goodnight".

After that I drove back to my house. I then pushed myself in my bed and sighed. I was thinking of hye Jin. She kinda looked sad when Jack was hugging his sister and when he asked many questions to her with a worried face.

I knew it. She was sad because she missed her brothers. She didn't want to show us her friends. She must've been thinking we pity her. I sighed. I hope she comes over it soon. Actually she is our best friend. And we want her to feel comfortable around us. I hope she feels that soon. I then fell asleep.

_________End of POV _________

So here's a new update. And yes this chapter is only about Hye Jin and her friends. I thought of making a separate chapter about it. I'm sorry if I sound rude. Anyways sorry for the lame chapter.

Bye guys~