PART- 34

LIFE OR DEATH ?{1}

Author's POV

The word said by the doctor broke their hearts. They all felt like their world have been collapsed. He said "But we are sorry she is in coma and we will have to wait for her to wake up. I'm sorry. You may meet her in room 207 ICU ward" with that the doctor left the boys to see the other patients.

After hearing those words from the doctor jungkook stumbled on his feet causing him to fall. Jimin and taehyung hugging each other and crying. Namjoon and hoseok trying to calm the younger. And Jin and yoongi being the eldest among them are trying hard to not break down. Because if they break down the younger one's hope of her waking up will be broken.

Whereas jack and Seo Jun? They have lost the hand of their best friend in the mirror maize. They are devastated.

Not only they but all the nine boys are the most devastated because their one and only hope and happy pill is there in ICU ward fighting for her life.

They slowly got up and bought themselves to the room Se Hee is kept in.

They opened the door slowly only to be more devastated. The scene broke them more. It was like someone is stabbing their heart with knife millions of times.

There she was lying on the white sheets eyes closed looking pale with a oxygen mask on her giving support to breathe. A white bandage wrapped around her head.

There were four needle attached to her hands. 2 on the Right and 2 on the left for IV drops and blood because she lost a lot of blood during the operation.

Slowly they gathered around her pale figure.

__________End of POV_________

Jungkook's POV

I-i don't know what to do. My twin baby sister is lying on the hospital bed. She was alright in the morning but the next second she was in the operation room and then in an ICU ward.

Why is she always having a hard time. Why not me. I was so angry at the fact that it is always my twin who has a hard time. But I'm her twin why am I not facing the same difficulties as her?

She has a tumor in her brain why not me? Why? Just why?

I went near her bed and held her hand. My cheeks have the stains of my tears that are now dried.

I don't want to cry but my tears doesn't stop. What can i do now?

Someone came near me and put their hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and it was Jin hyung.

He said "Jungkook-ah go home with the hyungs and freshen up. I'm here to take care of her" and smiled sadly.

I looked at her and said "Hyung you all go. I want to be with her. Please."

He just said "Okay then. I'll be back tomorrow morning as it is late kook. Take care of yourself and her too."

I just nodded and heard jin hyung say "Jack and Seo Jun you should also get going then. We are here to take care of her."

I don't know what happened but they said "Okay then but we will be here to take turns for staying" and everyone agreed to that.

"Bye Jungkook stay safe" and with that everyone walked out. It's just me and Se Hee.

I was looking at her face for the whole time. It's just reminds me her painful smile and all the pains we have given to her.

I sat on the chair near to the bed still didn't let go of her hand. "Why is it happening to you? Why are you still walking with us? We were only seven but with you we are no more seven. But you completed us. You are our universe. We don't deserve you. And you don't deserve being sad. You deserve to be happy after what happened in the past years. I just wish that I can take your pain and make you happy again. Even if I can't take Your pain away I'm always beside you. when you wake up tell me your every story. I will sit and listen to you all day without complaining. I just want you to smile. I know you can't hear me but if you do be safe and happy always. Sarangae ne dongsaeng" I kissed her forehead.