PART-13

THE ACTUAL TRUTH

6 Months later

3rd person's POV

Hye Jin went to her university as always. She was happy having friends like Seo Jun and Jackson caring for her. She used to cook food for them and invite them. As they loved her cooked food.

Today as usual they were invited to hye jin's house for dinner. It was 7pm and as it was a weekend she got off her work early. She cooked Bibimbap, tteokbokki, Jjolmyeon (Korean Spicy Chewy Noodles) and bought Kimchi from the nearest shop as she don't know how to make that.

And ice-cream were in her refrigerator always as they loved that. Whenever they come they will eat that. She was feeling free. No more tension or worry. She was like a bird free from cage.

_________End of POV _________

Hye Jin's POV

I was wearing my PJs. Another favorite pair of my PJs collection.

And then I heard the door bell ring

And then I heard the door bell ring. I knew They had come to my house. It was 8pm. Seo Jun and Jack sat on the sofa while I was sitting in the floor. We were munching on our noodles. We were actually watching Drama's. It was our favorite drama you can say. It was "HOTEL DEL LUNA". We were watching that. There was a small break for advertise.

Then Seo Jun changed the channel to watch some news. I was done eating. I was drinking water. Then suddenly my eyes went on the news that was playing it says

"BUSINESS NEWS:- Mr Kim Dong woo, the CEO of Kim company is declaring the marriage of Mr Kim Seokjin, the eldest son of the family. One of the 7 gems of THE KIMS is getting married to Lee Soojin, the daughter of the Lee Company the 2nd Most famous company in Korea. We congratulate them on their special day".

As I listened to that particular name Kim seokjin my tears broke out. Seo Jun and Jack were talking about the marriage but they heard me crying.

They came to me and Jack asked "Hye Jin-ah why are you crying?" I said "Ah.... It's nothing. Just something went into my eyes". Then Seo Jun said "Hey don't lie. We are your friends. We have known you from past 6 Months". Then Jack said "Now spill the beans. Tell us what happened".

I said "You won't believe me if I said". They said "We believe you. Now say". I nodded and I took a deep breath and started to say my Real story.

I said "So as I said I'm an orphan actually, umm... I'm not an orphan". Then they were confused and then jack asked me "Then who are your parents?". I sighed and asked them to look at the TV. "Look at the TV. What do you see there" I said and then they said "Kim family".

I sighed again and they were looking at me with a Shocked and worried face asking 'Are they your family for real'. I nodded and said "Yeah. They are my family and I'm their daughter and the youngest of the family, KIM SE HEE. I'm sorry for not telling it earlier. But what I said about me getting hit and the story about the scars where the truth". I started to cry and then Jack and Seo Jun said "Hey don't cry. It's okay".

_________End of POV _________

Seo Jun's POV

We tried to comfort her but she was still crying. She said "I guess (Sobs) I.... was (sobs)... correct...They (sobs) forgot (sobs)...about (sobs) me.... (breaks down Crying). Then I said "Hey listen they didn't forget. Don't cry". Then jack added "Your strong girl, aren't you?". She then wiped her tears and said "I don't wanna shed tears for them now". We smiled at her and she said "Seo Jun-ah, jack Mianhae for everything". Then we said "Gwenchana". We smiled.

_________End of POV _________

Jin's POV •{In Kim mansion}•

We searched for Se Hee everyday hoping we will find her but we failed. It's 6 months already but we couldn't find her. We couldn't stop running around and thinking where she could be.

We searched the the entire South Korea but couldn't find her. Where did she go? Did she go overseas? But I asked some of our friends who stays overseas and works as a detective to search for her. But he also couldn't find. Did something bad happened to her. Did someone kidnap her.

No-no-no don't think negative seokjin. Focus. But I can't focus because dad had fixed my marriage with Lee Soojin. He said he fixed my marriage because we needed love. Love which was given by our sister once. Which we didn't care or bother for. I'm getting married to her for another reason that Is because I love her.

[Time skip] {After few days}

21 August. It was the day I'm getting married. I can't believe I'm getting married so soon. I wish I would get married after finding Se Hee. She would be so happy. I wish she is seeing me right now and I wish her to stay healthy and happy.
_________End of POV _________

Hye jin's POV
I was seeing the TV with my friends Seo Jun and Jack of course. I was seeing my oppa getting married to a women he loved. Yes, I knew he love her. I used to see him bring her home often but I never appeared in front of them.

As I watch the TV the priest says "Now you have taken your vows. You may kiss now.(They kissed) I announce you both as officially married couple". I wish them a really happy married life.
_________End of POV _________

Jack's pov

Me and Seo Jun were looking at the TV. And then we looked at Hye Jin. We call her her Hye Jin because she said she doesn't want to hear Se Hee name anymore. So as the wedding finished she switched off the TV.

We looked at her and sighed. I said "Hey It's okay. Be happy and don't cry okay hye-" I was cut off by a call. When I looked at the ID it says Aimee. My sister. I decided not to pick her call. But she kept on calling then Hye Jin said "It's okay pick it up. It might be important too". She smiled then I picked up the call.

I heard sobs. I asked her "Aimee What happen? W-Why are you crying?". She only cried but what she said made me feel as my heart would pound out anytime.

_______To be continued ______

Hey guys I know it's a very lame story and I apologize for that. Do say me how you feel about this book. If it isn't good don't hesitate and do say it. I will unpublish this and try to make another good story.

Thank you for reading. Bye~