PART-21

WHAT TO SAY {1}

Hye Jin's POV

As I completed my sentence I saw the door being opened revealing none other than the 7 sons of Kim Family. Then Namjoon came front and said "Pretty isn't she" I just nodded not being able to process what was going on. Then Jimin came in the front and said "She's our baby Sister" a tear left his eye but he wiped it before Letting it fall on the ground.

Then Jin said "Okay let's go and have dinner after that we will have a small tour of our house". I said "As you say Mr Kim". I then linked my arms with Seo Jun and Jack. Seo Jun on my right and Jack on the left. We then left from there to the dining room.

_________End of POV _________

Yoongi's POV

As we all were in front of Se Hee's room we heard a sentence I guess it was the last part saying "If not them, Then who?" then I opened the door revealing the 3 people in the room. It was Kim Hye Jin I guess and I don't know the other 2.

Then Namjoon said "She's pretty, isn't she?" she nodded. I scanned the reaction of her face, and she seemed shocked. I looked at her with suspicious look. She really looks like Se Hee believe it or not.

But I don't think this is Se Hee as I never saw her wearing these kind of clothes. But not focusing on that I heard  hyung say "let's go and have then we can have a tour." The 3 left the place leaving us, the 7 brothers here. Then Jimin said "What's with those boys. I seem to know these boys but don't remember their name and where did I see them".

Then I said "Whoever it is, if she really is our sister they mustn't be her boyfriends. Or else they will be dead for
Sure by none other than me". Then jungkook said "Hyung to know that we should go down". I nodded and we went there where the 3 of them were standing. Then Jin hyung approached them and said "Take a seat Miss Kim and you guys". Then they took the seat. We also took our seats.

_________End of POV _________

3rd Person's POV

The seating order is                     JinJimin                        NamjoonTaehyung                 Hoseok Yoongi                       JungkookSeo Jun                      Jack                  Hye Jin ---------------------------------------...

                    Jin
Jimin                        Namjoon
Taehyung                 Hoseok
Yoongi                       Jungkook
Seo Jun                      Jack
                  Hye Jin
----------------------------------------------

They take a seat and then Jin clapped his hands and the servants started to serve the food. They served the food and started to eat. Then Jin took his wine glass in his hand and made a sound with his spoon on the glass taking everyone's attention.

He then said "Guys let's drink a glass in the name of the successful deal". They all said "Cheers" and chugged their drink in one go and started to eat again.

There was a silence for about half an hour.

After that Jin started the conversation breaking the silence. He said "So Guys let's do a introduction. Let's start with me and then you 3 can introduce yourself" he said with a smile. All agreed with it.

Then Jin said "I'm Kim Seokjin, the eldest son of this family and I have a business known as Kim Company ". Next said Yoongi and everyone looked at him "I am Kim Yoongi the second eldest son of this family. And I'm a rapper and producer in Big Hit known as Agust D or Suga".

Then Hoseok spoke "I'm Kim Hoseok, the 3rd eldest and I'm a rapper and a choreographer known as J-hope or Hobi at Big Hit too. Nice to meet You" he said showing his sunshine smile. Then Namjoon spoke "I'm Kim Namjoon, the 4th eldest and twin brother of Hoseok . I'm a professor at Seoul University and a song writer".

Then jimin spoke "I'm Kim Jimin the 5th eldest and I'm an Actor and a model too". Then taehyung spoke "I'm Kim Taehyung and the twin brother of jimin. I'm an actor too and u must have seen me in the drama "Hwarang". Then Hye Jin said "Sorry Mr Taehyung, but we don't watch Drama's as we are really buzy" His boxy smile dropped but he said "I get it and that's why you have become so successful in business world".

Then jungkook said "I'm Kim Jungkook the maknae of the family. I'm a business man too. I work at the 2nd main branch of Kim company" he smiled lightly. Then he also said "And the pic you saw earlier of the girl, she is my twin and she is the youngest of all" he gave a weak smile.

_________End of POV _________

Hye jin's POV

They all introduced themselves even though I know them I acted as I didn't. But due to the introduction jack and Seo Jun got to know them. I then said "So I'm Kim Hye Jin and I also own a company as you know it's KF company and nice to meet you guys" I said politely. Then I gestured Jack to introduce himself he did "I'm Jackson Wang and I'm a singer and rapper too in the group called GOT7 but I also have a company, it's Wang's Palace.  Nice to meet you guys too". Then Seo Jun said "I'm Han Seo Jun, I'm a model and an actor too". Then all said "Nice to meet you".

After this we continued to eat again. We had completed eating after an hour. There was full of silence for the whole 1 HR. Then Jin said "If you don't mind can I ask you something?"

I said "Sure you can" I just hope he doesn't ask something I don't want to answer. He said "So what's your relationship with these 2 boys" I looked at Both, they almost choked on the drink they were having. I pat their back slowly calming them down.

They looked at me with 'What to do now' look.  I said "Han Seo Jun is my boyfriend. And Jackson is my closest friend". They both left a relieved sigh. Then Jin said "Oh, good to know" he smiled but actually it was a fake one.

Then an idea popped in my head. I said "So can I ask you a question as well?" he said "Of Course". I then smirked lightly so they don't notice but Seo Jun and Jack noticed it. They gave me 'What are you gonna do' look I nodded to assure them. They sighed slowly as they know they never win a fight against me.

I then said "So you said you have sister right?" the 7 boys nodded. I thought they still remember me, good now the fun begins.

I said "So What is her name? I would like to meet her". They all looked at each other with 'What to say' look. I said "What happen? Is she not in the house?"

•~~To be Continued ~~•

Hey guys new update here what do you think will our Kim boys say? Will they say the truth or a lie.

Thanks for reading and do say me how was this chapter. If you have any doubts or suggestions do say me in the comments. I would like to fulfill it.

Hey guys sorry to inform but I'll not be able to update for few days but after 3-4 days I'll update for sure. Thank you
Bye guys~~