PART-5

My life with new and fresh start.

Se Hee's POV

• Previous Night •

After arguing with my brothers I went to my room and locked myself inside the room. I cried for almost an hour after that I stopped crying but tears were still rolling down the cheeks.

I then went inside the bathroom to take shower after that I did my night routine. I started packing my stuff. I didn't waste my money nor borrowed from them I didn't have much clothes I had around 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of shorts and mini skirt, few tops ,a pair of pjs and 2 hoodies.

I packed them in my mini suitcase. I had a small suitcase and a bag all together. Then I saw my family's photo frame on my night table stand. I went towards it and took it on my hands.

I touched my brothers faces and my parents faces. Then I touched my heart, looked at my brothers faces and thought,"I really don't belong here. Thank You for reminding me that I was your biological sister in the past but not anymore."

I then took out a sheet of paper and wrote letter for my so-called brothers. After that I removed my pendant and placed it on the table.

(It is this one)

(It is this one)

I see the time, it is 1am. I then decided to sleep.

~Time skip~

I woke up and stretched my arms. I then saw the time it was 5:30am. I got up from the bed and went to brush. While brushing I saw my eyes were red and puffy. I then took bath and got ready.

I wore a grey mini skirt, white top, a long blazer and wore black boots with that. I usually don't wear dresses. I like to dress as a badass person. I tied my hair as I have hair till my shoulder level.

After doing everything I saw the time it was 6:30am

After doing everything I saw the time it was 6:30am. I went out of my room. As expected my So-called Brothers are sleeping still.

I took my suitcase and bag and walked downstairs. It wasn't heavy at all. And as expected the maids weren't there too. They come to work at 7am. So it was easy for me to go out.