PART-2

CRUEL AND UNFAIR LIFE

Mr. Kim's POV

"But?!... BUT WHAT!! "
My wife asked the doctor. She was too sad, tears were rolling down from her cheeks.. Then the doctor said that shocked us.

He said that "They are out of danger but...I'm sorry to inform you that they are in Coma state...because their heads were hit in the front near the staring wheel." After that I asked ,"When will they wake up doctor?" I looked at him with a ray of hope in the eyes.

But he said,"We don't know we have to wait for them to wake up. We are sorry for that, excuse me". Then they walked away me and my wife sat there in the chairs as I comforted my wife.

Then we went to the PICU WARD where our children were kept and when we saw they were looking pale but still didn't let go of their hands. Is it what TWINS called?

__________End of POV__________

Se Hee's POV

I woke up and saw dumbo bunny sleeping near me. We both were having oxygen masks. I opened mine and then I didn't see anyone near us.

I then sat next to him removing the mask. I started calling for him ,"Yah! Dummy bunny wake up. Don't be sleeping. I'm bored. Wake up naa." Butstill he wasn't waking up just then I saw someone opening the door. I looked there and then tears started rolling down my eyes.

__________End of POV __________

Mr.Kim's POV

It was 11:00a.m. so I went to my house to freshen up as I was in the whole night.

After getting ready I went to have the breakfast and I saw my other 6 children sitting there with their faces low. No energy in them. Because the one's who were the energy pill to them are in the hospital.

I went to them and said "Do you want to see your little brother and sister?! " They looked at me and said in unison " We want to see jungkook not Se Hee" and that line shocked me. I was wondering why is that and I decided to ask them.

And they said "We hate her we don't like her. She is the one who caused this accident. We don't want to see her face" and I wasn't able to handle that shock.

I shook my head and thought "they are just joking I guess" and then I looked at them and said " you shouldn't say that to your little sister" and walked past them.

~Time skip~

Then after having my breakfast I went to the hospital. It was already one week but they didn't wake up. I walked up to their room. When I opened the door I saw Se Hee sitting on the bed while trying to wake up Jungkook.

I went to her and hugged her. She looked at me with a smile but seeing her head with bandage I parted from her and started caressing her head. Her doe like eyes were in pain.

She spoke, "Appa why is dummy Bunny sleeping? Tell him to wake up or else I'll drink his banana milk." She looked at me with her doe eyes. It hurts me seeing my children like that I don't know what to say her. So I decided to say her the truth I said " Se Hee-ya jungkook is sleeping. He got hurt in his head, he will wake up soon don't worry." I smiled at her. I didn't say the whole truth but it was a part of truth too.

__________End of POV __________

Se Hee's POV

I saw tears in my appa's eyes I wiped them. I said, "Appa don't cry I will say kookie to wake up then see how fast he will wake up!" I smiled.

He also smiled at me. Then I looked at jungkook. My dad went to call the doctor as I woke up. The doctor entered the room and checked on me. He said I'm recovering properly. But jungkook he was still sleeping. I was sad. Before me and kook would be fighting but now I miss that.

~Time skip~

It was 6pm and I saw the ward room open I saw my mom and my oppa's coming near us. My mom came and hugged me. She was also sad and happy at the same time as dad.

I said ,"Eomma don't cry please bunny will wake up soon." I smiled and my mom smiled back. Then I saw my brothers standing near dummy Bunny not seeing me at all.

I called them ,"Oppa!" They saw me and there was only hatred in their eyes for me. I was scared. They said in unison ,"DON'T CALL US OPPA" I was looking at them with sad face in verge of crying but I controlled it. I didn't ask why. I thought if I ask they will scold me and kookie might be disturbed so I kept quiet.

~Time skip~[your author is too lazy. forgive me]

After 2 days I saw jungkook moving his hand. I was lying in the bed beside him. I didn't want to go home. Then kookie slowly opened his eyes and looked at me with 'where am i' face.

I called his name "kookie wake up" I smiled at him but he didn't. I shrugged it off. He then took his mask off and asked me the question which bought chills to my spine ,"Who are you? Why are you here?  Where is my mom and dad?" and mom came into the room. She was happy seeing jungkook wake up.

She called the doctor. He said jungkook is alright but when I said doctor and mom that,"he says he doesn't know me" with a sad face they were shocked.

Then the doctor again checked on kook. He said, "He has hyperthymnesia. Which means his memory is erased about the only particular person or thing which he was think about at that time." I and my mom were shocked but still I didn't cry I don't want my brother to get hurt because of me.

After few days we were discharged from the hospital. We went back home everything went back to normal. But except for me. Nobody except for mom and dad talked to me. I was all alone in my room. I used to go to school alone. All my brothers left me alone.

~To be continued ~

Hey so this is my new update. Hope you enjoyed reading this book. Please forgive me for any mistakes and please point out the mistake too. It helps me to write it better next time.

And guys please do say me how was this book. I get motivation from your response. Thank you 💜borahae