Special Chapter [Epilogue]

A/n: The picture is [Name], based on my imagination lol

-Alastor and [Name] in nutshell for previous chapter-

Alastor *give [Name] a piece of paper*: Here, read this

[Name] *grab the paper*: I do?

Alastor: He said yes!

*Kai as Priest*: I pronounce you husband and husband!

Lol

~(X)~

The sound of someone cooking awakens [Name] as he slowly opens his eyes, his nose twitching at something delicious smelling but also something fluffy rubbing his nose. "Ugh, what the...?" [Name] fully opened his tired eyes to find a small orange fox with pretty blue eyes rubbing his head under [Name]'s chin as if he wanted his owner's attention. Seeing this, of course, makes [Name] laugh.

"Good morning, Ajax. Gosh, you're such an attention seeker."

[Name] patted Ajax's orange fur, which purred, telling [Name] that he enjoys the attention before fleeing the room. He's most likely going to play with his friend. [Name] got out of bed, stretched, and went through his morning routine before walking to the dining room, where he saw his husband, Alastor, had just finished cooking breakfast. When Alastor turns around to serve the food on the table, his eyes light up as he sees [Name] appear in his line of sight.

"Good morning, sweetheart!"

"Good morning, Alastor."

It's been (Favorite Number) years since the day that made these two the happiest they've ever been. After marrying Alastor, [Name] gave his apartment to his ex-housemate, Taylor, so that they could stay while he moved out to be with Alastor. Taylor and Carol were taken aback and declined because the apartment belonged to [Name], but [Name] insisted.

Taylor and Carol have never felt happier in hell than when they have this kind of friend. Katie and Kai were also taken aback when they learned how their best friend was going to marry. Nonetheless, they are extremely happy for [Name].

"So, what are your plans for today?" [Name] asks, taking a bite of eggs and offering carrot chunks to the yellow rabbit that sits on his lap. "Well, I have some radio work to do this morning, and I should be finished by late lunch. What about you, sweetheart?" Alastor responds, taking a sip of his freshly brewed coffee while purring at the green cat fur sleeping on his lap. Meanwhile, the couple's other pets, a dragon and a fox, are probably playing together in the living room, so they are left alone.

"Almost certainly nothing. Buy some groceries and spend the rest of my time at home."

While eating breakfast, Alastor and [Name] have a nice conversation before [Name] washes the dishes for his husband while his husband gets ready to go to his radio station for work.

"I'll see you at tea time?"

"Could you please buy me some sweets while you're at it?"

"Your wish, darling, is my command." [Name] waves goodbye to his husband and closes the door, ready to spend his time alone with his children. As soon as he sits down on the sofa, all of his babies rush to [Name].

"Ajax! Ah, Ajax! Xiao! "Ah, Ajax! Xiao! Stop growling at each other!"

~(x)~

"Finally, I'm back!"

Before [Name] went shopping, [Name] brought all his pets to his friends, which include the bunny and cat with Kai and his wife, while the dragon and fox are with Taylor and Carol because they also have two pets, a red dog and a blue cat, while Kai has a black and dark blue parrot and has been caring for Katie's white with red streak cat because she is going on vacation with her wife and is concerned about leaving their pet alone.