Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 8

A/n: Hope you guys enjoy this update~

~(X)~

"Honestly, why I'm here again..."

Nancy's so called 'best friends', Linda watched Nancy who stalks her 'precious boyfriend' who is sitting across the cafe with the Deer Demon who is sitting with him, talking to each other before Nancy's 'boyfriend' let out a small laugh while the Deer Demon seems look he chuckles or something.

"We need to save MY boyfriend from that freak cheater! Don't you remember that we saw that Deer Demon had a 'nice' date with his girlfriend last week? We need to let M/n know about this or else, M/n will get heartbroken!" Nancy whisper harshly and continue watch-More like stalker-her 'precious boyfriend' and the Deer Demon making Linda rolls her eyes.

You must be confused right now, no?

Well, last week, Nancy and Linda are having nice girls out together and ate at the restaurant and when they walk inside, Nancy saw the familiar Deer Demon is having a 'nice' date with some chubby demon who is sitting across him with a happy smile on her face. Being 'protective girlfriend' she is, Nancy quickly take a seat that nearby the Deer Demon's table and quickly take a picture when she saw the Deer Demon give the chubby demon a gift making the said demon had her smile widen once she saw the gift.

And the conclusion for Nancy is that the Deer Demon is already has a girlfriend.

"Whatever you said and whatever you do, I don't want to get involve." Linda just watch how her 'best friend' continue watch her 'precious boyfriend' and the Deer demon talking to each other before their eyes widen when the Deer Demon present a nice gift to M/n who had his eyes widen in surprised before look suspicious to the Deer Demon who just sit there with his smile on his face. Nancy and Linda watch the Deer Demon open his mouth and start said about 'it's a gift' or something and M/n accept it.

When he open the gift, Nancy and Linda once again, had their eyes widen when they saw what's inside, it's the most beautiful necklace that all the girls want it so much, is in M/n's hand who had his eyes widen in surprised before glance up to the Deer Demon. M/n open his mouth, probably saying that it's too expensive and he can't accept it but the Deer Demon just keep push the gift to M/n, forcing M/n to accept the gift which the said male had accept it making the Deer Demon smile and grab M/n's hand before planted a soft kiss.

And of course, the said male blushed furiously at the sudden affection.

"Oh... My... Gosh.... I want that bracelet so much! Ok, now I'm jealous of your so called 'precious boyfriend'." Linda mumbled, stared hungrily at the necklace that M/n put back into the box, hoping the necklace was her.

Nancy rolls her eyes and notice that the Deer Demon and her 'precious boyfriend' start to move and she quickly drag Linda before run out to follow them. The girls followed the men from behind, hide themselves in the alley as they hoping-more like Nancy-they didn't get caught. Once the men turn the corner, Nancy and Linda quickly turn the corner too but except, there's no one, making Nancy look confused.

"What the, where the hell are they?!"

Meanwhile with M/n and Alastor

"My oh my, she surely never gave up..." Alastor mumbled as he and M/n standing on the rooftop of the building that they just walk pass before M/n teleport both of them, watching Nancy and another girl look around as if they searching for the (H/c) haired male before Nancy stomp her feet and walk away angrily with her friend who quickly followed from behind.

"Even we show how 'genuinely' way, she still doesn't get the message. I even told her that I don't want her anymore and she still didn't care." M/n mumbled, still stared at the necklace in his hand as he can't believe that Alastor had bought him the expensive necklace.

Just for him.

And they even not dating!

....

....

Y̶e̶t̶,̶ s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶

"Darling?"

M/n looked up from the bracelet to Alastor who stared at him in confusion and also a little bit worried. "Are you alright there, Darling?" Alastor asked and M/n just shook his head making the smile that Alastor always put on his face instantly disappear. "You do have something in your mind. Do you want to tell me what is it?" Alastor asked and M/n let out sighed.

"You should stop doing this...." M/n muttered and Alastor blinked, not sure if he misheard or not.

"Pardon?" Asked Alastor.

"You know, giving me stuff. You even bought me a kitten, Alastor! A bloody hell kitten! And knowing that I'm a cat person (Which it's true bc I'm also a cat person XD), I love her so much! And you bought me a fucking expensive bracelet and we're even didn't dating! Why are you doing-Mmf!"

Alastor had enough with M/n's rant so Alastor quickly cut the (H/c) haired male by quickly planted his lips to M/n's soft lip, causing the said male had his eyes widen. Once Alastor break the kiss, both overlords stared into each other.

There's a silence until M/n break it with,

"Well, this is awkward..."

~(X)~

A/n: I bet you guys feel so happy about this chapter, right??

Did you guys watch Jumanji Next Level, yet? If not, you should watch it! It's really funny as hell and also a little jumpscare too. It's not the horror type jumpscare, it's just suddenly happened. You know about the new star wars movie? It call, Star Wars, Rise of Skywalker right?? I think? And before the movie started, there's will be ads right? Like, show the new brand smartphone or another movie trailer and that Star Wars movie trailer was appeared and I saw one of my favorite male character, Kylo Ren. And you know what my reaction when I saw him? I was let out gasp and quickly glance to my friend who join watch the movie and practically said, 'Dude, my husband is right there!' And both of us burst out laughing. And what make more funnier, two days before we go watch the movie, I practically told my brother that I take Alastor as my husband and he asked, "God, how many husband your do you want?" And me being like, "Yes."

Don't lie to me, I know some of you guys do the same thing as I did XD

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner