Special Chapter: 400 Votes

A/n: I use this vine and if you guys wonder that will I make christmas special chapter, the answer is no because I don't have much idea to do it

And another fan art from Quotev

So....yeah...

Merry Late Christmas, everybody! :D

Based on the video ^^

~(X)~

"What? A date?"

M/n is laid down on bed in his room, receive a call from his boyfriend, Alastor who call him for date if the (H/c) haired male free. "Why yes! It's been awhile since we met each other so I thought why not hang out for a day just for both of us!" Alastor exclaimed on the other line, where he is sitting in living room in his mansion. "Been awhile? Alastor, we just met yesterday. Are you really missed me that much?" M/n asked, with his tone full amused but at the same time, he feel touch about how his boyfriend miss him so much even they just met yesterday.

"Why of course! I really miss you so much, my dear! I even crave for your touch right now!" Alastor bluntly said with happiness tone making M/n's face full red as he can't help but feel embarrassed about it.

"S-Shut up, you idiot!"

"Oh my, did I make you flustered, my dear?"

"SHUT UP!"

~(x)~

M/n and Taylor who decide to tag along with him before walk to the nearby cafe while wait for her girlfriend. Taylor told to M/n that she's going to have date with Carol and decide why not had a double date making M/n asked Alastor about it.

Which the Deer Demon agreed.

"Man, where is he? My baby is going to arrive soon!" Taylor whined and M/n rolls his eyes.

"Well, you're the one who want to come with me and even volunteer yourself to stay with me while wait for Alastor so shut your whining up would you." M/n chuckled in amused as Taylor pouted while glaring at the (H/c) haired male at the same time.

"Oh, Darling~!"

M/n and Taylor turn their head to the voice and saw the certain Deer Demon had arrived who is walking down the same street where the duo waiting for him. "Hey Alastor." Once Alastor reach M/n, they shared the kiss making Taylor who watch them, make a disgust face, "StEp BaCk, I tHiNk Im gOnNa VoMiT!!! UUAG-" Taylor shouts as she make a fake vomit sound causing the (H/c) haired male rolls his eyes at his best friend but an amused smile on his face while Alastor just stand there being a confusion dork he always been.

The trio made their way to the cafe where they're going to meet Carol. Once they reach the cafe, they all saw Carol who already took a booth for four people and Taylor's face lit up when she saw her girlfriend, sitting there alone. Once they reach the seat, Taylor and Carol shared their kiss as usual and M/n makes face disgust.

"StEp BaCk, I tHiNk Im gOnNa VoMiT!!! UUAG-"

"Oh, ScReW yOu!!!"

~(X)~

A/n: Sorry if it's short because I actually don't know what to write...

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner